Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I remember when I came to the Church of God, World Mission Society, I was so excited to here about the Sabbath, the Passover, Idolatry, and so many Bible teachings that now churches don't teach. However, I was a little scare when I went to service for the first time, because the brothers and sisters were praising, singing, and praying in the name of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother. I used to pray to Jesus at that moment, that if I was in the wrong place to take me out of there. Now, I look back and I say: "How foolish and slow in heart I was." I was thinking and judging bad without know that the Bible do testify about the existence of Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong, and of Heavenly Mother.

Weeks later I learn through the Bible about Father Ahnsahnghong, Second Coming Christ; and Mother New Jerusalem, then my heart was full of happiness I was not scare any more, and at that moment God allowed me to realize that I was in the right place. I was in Zion, the city of God's festival, where God grants salvation in the last days. I learn that God the Father had come back and God the Mother was still on earth, waiting for all the children to be found so that we can go back to the Kingdom of Heaven.

After a while I started hearing people telling me stories about them. I got so angry, because they are only focusing on their physical aspects. No one can prove through the Bible that Ahnsahnghong and Mother are not God, neither they can prove that Their teachings are wrong. I don't understand why people care so much in telling me and even making researches about my Heavenly Parents. I said to myself “if they don’t believe in Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem, then why do they care so much? Anyways, even the Bible testify that in the last days there will be people who will enter the Kingdom of Heaven because they believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother, and others that won't because they refuse to see the truth through the Bible.


Who are these people that won't enter Heaven?
They are the ones who's Father is satan.

John 8:44 "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

Satan will always lie. Whoever lies about true God are Satan’s children, and belongs to satan, that's why they cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

People today just focus on the physical aspects of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother, but when you think about Jesus, wasn't He God in the flesh? Even apostle Paul clearly said that for a short period of time Christ has to become a little lower than the angels in order to save us:

Hebrews 2:9 "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone."

For a short period of time Christ has to be lower than angel, even man, and Jesus did it to forgive our sins. The same thing is happening now. For a very short period of time Heavenly Mother Jerusalem and Father Ahnsahnghong had to become lower, even lower that us, sacrificing themselves by giving up Their throne in heaven to come to give us the truth of eternal life. Being in a human’s Body is common sense that they also suffer human’s pain like any of us, as the Bible says, but that doesn’t mean They are not God Almighty. Even Jesus felt tired, thirsty, angry, and more. How come people don’t say anything about it, yet to our Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem they ridicule, and blaspheme Their names. We have to be careful because even the blasphemy against the son can be forgiven, but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit cannot.

Matthew 12: 31 "And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven."

That’s why is so important to have spiritual eyes to see the truth in the Bible about the Savior in this age, The Spirit and The Bride, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother. Don't believe what people say, believe only what is written in the Bible; and the Bible do testify about Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem.

2 comments:

same thing happened to me. But the Bible testify that Ahnsahnghong is true Almighty God that's why I believe in Him

August 29, 2008 at 5:37 PM  

Amen!!^^
The bible testifies about Christ (John 5:39). So, if we read Bible carefully and believe it, we could recognize who is the Christ. 2,000 years ago, Jesus came to this earth and he fulfilled prophesies. But the religious leaders couldn’t recognize him and crucified. Because Jesus(God) came to this earth in flesh(John10:30). Only who believe the Bible could recognize Jesus as Savior. Just as Christ Ahnsahnghong and heavenly mother fulfilled the all prophesies of the Bible. But only who believe the Bible could recognize the New name of the Savior, Christ Ahnsahnghong and heavenly mother.

http://christahnsahnghong-heavenlymother.blogspot.com/

http://ahnsahnghong-truegod.blogspot.com/

God bless you*^^*

September 4, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong