Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Revelation 7:2-4 “ Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God….Do not harm the land or the sea or any trees until we a put a seal on the foreheads of the servant of our God….”


Isaiah 46:10-11 “ I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient time what still to come….From the east I summon a bird of pray, from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose….”



So many questions, I could not believe what was all these. Even though I wondered where was this “EAST” that the Bible describes, when I saw the point of references from the prophets and Apostle John when they received the revelation from Elohim God of the second coming of Christ, then I couldn’t doubt any more. Why? Because they all coincided with the same place. Isaiah around 700BC was in Isarel and he saw that second coming Christ will come from the East (South Korea). Then, around 300 years later, Apostle John from the Island of Patmos also saw Second Coming Christ coming from the East (South Korea). No other church when I asked about this was able to answer me. I was very disappointed and upset. But then, the light came back to my heart when I heard and confirm that Christ Ahnsahnghong was who fulfilled also this prophecy. No one can change God’s administration for our salvation. No matter how much Satan tries to deceive people by making them not believe in the truth, he will always fail. Because the Bible says that in the last days God’s children will give praises to God, who comes from the East (South Korea).

Isaiah 24:14-16 “They raise their voices, they shout for joy….Therefore in the east give glory to the Lord; exalt the name of the Lord, the God of Israel…..From the ends of the earth we hear singing: Glory to the Righteous One.”

One more, Christ Ahnsahnghong fulfilled this prophecy. But please, be careful, many false prophets will arise because of this and may deceive you. So, how can we truly be sure that Christ Ahnsahnghong is God? This was the question that Alicia asked me. How can we recognize true second coming Christ?

According through the Bible second coming Christ has to bring salvation. But what is salvation? The Seal of God (Passover) is the way to receive salvation through the Bible. So this is the sign for us to recognize true Christ from all the false Christs.

In Church of God who came from the East, and brought us back the Passover is Christ Ahnsahnghong. Then who is Christ Ahn Sahng Hong????? Christ Ahnsahnghong is Second Coming Christ. Christ Ahnsahnghong is God Almighty. Salvation is only given to those who believe in the name of the Savior. We need to accept Christ Ahnsahnghong, the Savior’s name in this age of the Holy Spirit, Jesus’ new name.

Please believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong, our Savior in the age of the Holy Spirit, so that you may receive eternal life!

12 comments:

Amen, praises to the glorious one. Is in the Bible. Thank Father Christ Ahnsahnghong for reavling to me this truth. All glory and praises be to you.

November 2, 2007 at 10:28 AM  

Ahn Sahng Hong. Are you telling me that he is God? I read all this and cannot belive it. Then why in my church I have never heard about all these things? My dad is a Pastor, but I have never heard him talking about this. So, how do you know all this. Who tought you that Ahn Sahng Hong fulfilled all these.

November 2, 2007 at 10:32 AM  

:) :) :) :) glory be to Ahn Sahng Hong, the Second Coming Christ in this last days.

November 2, 2007 at 10:42 AM  

wow! Christ Ahn Sahng Hong is God almighty!!!! wow This gives me more confirmation! But why does it say "after this".. it didnt make much sense to me what is that talking about?

November 2, 2007 at 11:09 AM  

For lily628
Actually when I was learning the Seal of God, that also Christ Ahnsahnghong brought from the East, I learn what "after this" means. I was in shock, because the Bible really talks about WWII and WWIII and I didnt know that. I thought that the only one that prophecied that before was Nostradamus. But when you read Rev-6 everything is in the. It is more than impressive. I wish you could come and your eyes will be right open.

November 3, 2007 at 9:38 PM  

"After this" means after World War II, after 1948 the angel from the East will bring the seal of the living God.

November 3, 2007 at 9:40 PM  

I have always wanted to know why God created Women for i had always heard about the Male image of God ( Father)when i learned that God cerated female in the image of god i became so happy to know that I also Have a Mother God wow ....woow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 5, 2007 at 6:52 PM  

WOW!!! Everything matches with the Bible. It is not a coincidence that Ahn Sahng Hong can do all these things. Only God Almighty can coincide everything perfectly. The only thing that I can say is that Christ Ahnsahnghong is true God.

November 7, 2007 at 10:47 AM  

It is true, Luis, only God can do everything perfectly, so mercy on those who dont belive in Christ Ahnsahnghong. Many will stand at the gates of judgement pleading God to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, and God will tell them: "Away from me, you evildoers." (Mattew 7:22)Why?, because the people don't want to accept that Ahnsahnghong is God.

November 7, 2007 at 10:50 AM  

Christ Ahnsahnghong came from the east to fulfilled all the prophecies of the book of Isaiah. This is amazing. Sing praises to the glorious one from the East.

November 16, 2007 at 9:40 AM  

Very simply Isaiah 41 vs. 2
Who has stirred up one from the east ….Vs 3 he pursues them and moves on unscathed, by a path his feet have not traveled before….
Vs 9 I took you from the ends of the earth from its farthest corners…..
When Isaiah was given this prophecy he was in Israel then we know that Jesus walked in Israel before but according to prophecy he will come a second time from a place he has never traveled before and it will be in the east from Israel. It can not be china, Philippians it must be the farthest corner and it is must be a land not an island so it can not be Japan the only country that fulfills all the requirements of this prophecy is South Korea Look at the Map…

December 28, 2007 at 1:04 PM  

Actually John of Patmos said that Christ would appear but would come from the EAST...so find out. What is as far east starting from the Island of Patmos where John saw the Revelation?...say hello to South Korea. One step closer to understanding 2nd Coming Christ

December 28, 2007 at 1:09 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong