Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

A couple of weeks ago I invited a very old friend to come for Bible study, she studied and she was very happy because she was learning so many interesting things. But when she learned about the NEW NAME of the Holy Spirit she was in shock. That weekend she had to return to Peru and this is the letter she sent me:

My Heavenly Sister:
WOW, when I first heard that the Holy Spirit had a name I was so shocked, because I always thought that Holy Spirit was the name of the Holy Spirit. But when I studied through the Bible and learned that God the Father was named Jehovah, then the Son was named Jesus, then I realized that Father and Son are only titles. In the same way "Holy Spirit" is only a title, too. So, then who is the Holy Spirit, He must also have a name?

This is the WOW part, because in the Book of Revelation it says that He will write His NEW NAME on those who overcome. I was so happy to know the true name of our Heavenly Father in this Age.

He is Christ Ahn Sahng Hong. When I learn that Christ Ahn Sahng Hong is true mighty God, I felt very blessed and so happy because Christ Ahnsahnghong has garuanteed us the Kingdom of Heaven.

Thank you so much Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong for coming back to show us the way to our Heavenly Home.

Now I can continue going to the Church of God here in Peru to continue learning about our savior Christ Ahnsahnghong.



This letter was incredible. I was also so happy for her because she has become a true sister, she has become part of the 144,000 who will enter the Kingdom of Heaven with our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother the New Jerusalem.

10 comments:

i was also shocked when i knew about the name of the Holy Spirit, but clearly the bible testifies that. now i know to whom i should pray in these days. he is Christ Ahnsahnghong!!!!!!!:):):):):):):)

November 13, 2007 at 5:36 AM  

I remember when I came to the Church of God 2 yrs ago. I heard about the name Ahnsahnghong, I asked who was Ahnsahnghong but they just told me to wait to study about it. But now, you don't need to wait any more. Ahnsahnghong is the new name of the Holy Spirit. Ahnsahnghong is the name of Second Coming Christ. Ahnsahnghong is the name of God in this last days. Ahnsahnghong is my Heavenly Father of Love. Ahnsahnghong is my savior.
Through this you can see how close are we to enter the kingdom of heavnen. Believe and praise the name Ahnsahnghong.

November 13, 2007 at 8:05 AM  

I know, I was so shocked when I learn all about the prophecies of Christ Ahnsahnghong. The funny thing is that every thing is in the Bible.

November 14, 2007 at 10:14 AM  

Im glad to hear that all over the world people are coming to the loving arms of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother!! Gods children are all over the earth, so all over the earth is the World Mission Society Church of God!

November 14, 2007 at 3:40 PM  

What a great story. Im happy that your sister believes the new name of God Ahnsahnghong. Many people refuse to believe because its different, but actually its amazing truth in the bible.

November 14, 2007 at 5:31 PM  

I am here in South Africa, and last week I learn too about the New Name of the Holy Spirit, Christ Ahnsahnghong.It is amazing how God shows everything throughout the Bible only at the appointed time for our salvation. I want to continue to learn more about our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong

November 14, 2007 at 9:17 PM  

Ahnsahnghong, a weird name to our ears, but was not the name of Jesus also a weird name to the Jewish ear when He came 2000 yrs ago. Then, because it is a weird name does this means that He is not the Christ. How foolish and slow to learn. That's why people at the end will be destroyed because of lack of knowledge. Before you judge please learn about Christ Ahnsahnghong because the Bible testify that Ahnsahnghong is God.

November 16, 2007 at 9:07 AM  

Christ Ahn Sahng Hong is God in the flesh according to all the prophecies of the Bible. Glory and praises to Ahn Sahng Hong

November 17, 2007 at 5:38 AM  

Same thing happened to me. When I got baptized I heard the name Ahnsahnghong, but at that moment I said: "Ah, that is how they say Jesus in Korean!" But what a surprise when I study Savior of Each Age. Then I realized that Ahnsahnghong is the name of my savior. Ahnsahnghong is second coming Christ.

November 20, 2007 at 9:37 AM  

I am from Mexico, here I also go to the Chruch of God, and we also believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong. This is the truth, Christ Ahnsahnghong is our savior.

November 20, 2007 at 11:25 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong