Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Lately you may encounter people that may approach you with the following questions:

"Excuse me, have you ever heard about Mother God, the female image of God?"
If you have been in this situation you may be wondering about, what are these crazy people talking about? Female image of God? There is no such a thing. God is invisible and no one can see him.

But I recommend you that before you judge and denied immediately you come to Church of God and learn, and through the Bible you will see that it is true. That God has no only a male image, but also a female image, our Heavenly Mother.

When I learn about Mother God, I was in that same situation, but this verse broke my concept.

Romans 1:19-20 "Since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-his eternal power and divine nature- have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse."
This verse is very powerful, because even though I cannot see God because He/She is invisible, the Bible clearly testifies that, yes, we can see God's invisible qualities through what has been created. But what did God created?

Everything is male and female, all these is part of God's creation, done by God's will to show us God's invisible qualities, and divine nature. So, what does this means? Is God both male and female?
According to Genesis 1:26 God said: "Let us make man in our image, and in our likeness."
Us? Our? Why? Is this talking about the trinity?
Of course not, because in Genesis 1:27 says that God created human beings in God's own image, meaning male and female. The male image represented by Adam, is the male image of God, our Heavenly Father, and Eve represent the female image of God, our Heavenly Mother.

12 comments:

Then who is Mother God? Why no one knows about her? Are you talking about Virgin Mary?

November 6, 2007 at 7:49 AM  

Amen, we have a Mother God. I was so happy when I learn about Heavenly Mother. Praises to our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong for revealing to us our Heavenly Mother.

November 6, 2007 at 7:50 AM  

I thought that this was just a movie "The Davinci Code" but in Genesis said: "Let us...our, our." This is so weird. I have read that verse docen of times, but never cought my attention like now. What else does the Bible says about the female image of God?

November 6, 2007 at 8:06 AM  

wow i never even noticed that even flowers are male in female. In Rev 4:11 it says that it is by God's will that everything was created. Then God showed us through everything that the Mother gives life. Wow, Christ AhnsahngHong is the male image of God and Heavenly Mother the female image..it makes so much sense.

November 6, 2007 at 10:27 PM  

I went to Church of God and I heard about that too, but I only learn about Sabbath, and that I was an angel. So, when is that I am going to learn about Mother God? Who is Christ Ahnsahnghong, is that the name of Jesus in Korean, I know that they repeat that a lot.

November 7, 2007 at 10:38 AM  

What does Mother God has to do with Ahnsahnghong? How does Ahnsahnghong testifies about Mother God?

November 7, 2007 at 10:40 AM  

GOD clearly showed us that there is Heavenly Mother as well as Heavenly Father.
there is no doubt about it!!

November 8, 2007 at 6:11 AM  

Your blog is great! I also began posting recently. More people should hear about Christ AhnSahngHong. I started going to the Church of God last year and have learned so much about Bible prophesy.

November 9, 2007 at 8:25 AM  

So everything is created to show us about the divine nature of God. Oh, Father Christ Ahnsahnghong you have show us everything through the Bible. Thank you Christ Ahnsahnghong.

November 11, 2007 at 6:56 AM  

When I read that verse in Romans 1:20 the part that really caught my attention was "..so that men are without excuse." Obivously, something VERY IMPORTANT that Apostly Paul should write "so you are without excuse". Father and Mother are GOD. We've heard that when two people come together it says, "And the Two will become One." So Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem coming together make up our True Living God!

November 12, 2007 at 8:26 AM  

Heavenly Mother is testified all throughout the bible. When I first learned about Mother God through the bible, I was shocked and my spirit was full of joy. Our Heavenly Mother is true God Almighty who gives us spiritual birth. Thank you Father Christ Ahnsahnghong!

November 16, 2007 at 7:01 PM  

This is so funny that even plans have male and female. So, true, through this it is possible to see God's invisible qualities as it is describe in the book of Romans. But I didn't know this until I came to the Church of God. I just want to give to Christ Ahnsahnghong for letting me know about this escential truth.

November 20, 2007 at 9:47 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong