Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Do you know that you were an angel in the Kingdom of Heaven? Me, too, I was also a beautiful angel, I was the model of perfection, every precious stone adorned me, and I was filled with delight day after day with our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and our Heavenly Mother Jerusalem.

How is this possible? Angels are in heaven, and we are here in this world? That was my first question when I heard about this. But it is truth, Christ Ahnsahnghong revealed to us this amazing truth and He used all the verses of the Bible to testify about it.

Even in the beginning Christ Ahnsahnghong showed us that they formed us out of the dust of the ground (our body) and the breath of life (our spirit) - Genesis 2:7, to become a living being. Then what happens when we died.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 "The dust returns to the ground...and the spirit returns to God..."

Return? How come? Well, yes, return means to go back to a former place, a place that you have been before, then, THIS MEANS THAT I WAS IN HEAVEN WITH GOD?

Oh, yeah, we were all in heaven with Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother. Actually there are so many verses that testify about it.

King Solomon testify that we were angels in (Proverbs 8:22-26), Job also testifies about it in (Job 38-1-4, 21)

There are so many verses, even to testify what we did to God in the Kingdom of Heaven, which is very sad. I never thought that I committed a grievous sin against (Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother), (Isaiah 14:12-15), I didn't know that my heart was filled with violence, arrogance, vanity, evil desires, to the point of wanting to kill God Almighty (Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother) and in the same way I killed my brothers and sisters. That's why I, and all of us were thrown out into the earth (Ezekiel 28: 12-17) to face the penalty of death.

Now I can understand why we all suffer so much in this world, why do we have to go through so many harsh circumstances, and we cry, we mourn, we are in pain, in agony, and even though we want to make ourselves happy and feeling empty spaces with material things and other desires we cannot be 100% happy, because this world is a jail for us, the spiritual beings.

But, now is our time to rejoice, Christ Ahnsahnghong has come to show us the Secret for the Forgiveness of Sins.

Christ Ahnsahnghong showed us through the Bible that Jesus Christ came 2000 years ago to seek and save us who are sinners (Matthew 9:13) and lost in this dark world (Luke 19:10).

Wait a minute! I am not a sinner! Babies that die are not sinners! My grandma is not a sinner! I don't do any harm, and I help those who are in need!

Are you one of these that think in this way? Actually I was one, too, but I was in error, because according to Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sins is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." So, if we all have to die, is because we are all sinners, and we committed this sin in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Then who can save us? Only through the blood of Christ we can be save, and we will be redeemed for our sins (Ephesians 1:7) (John 6:53)

How can we obtain Christ blood? Only through the
Passover (Matthew 26:17, 26-29) and (Luke 22:7, 13-14, 19-20)




Wow, God always find a way to save us even though we are such a sinners that do not deserve to life.

But nobody celebrates Passover now a days. So, how can I receive the Forgiveness of Sins?

Don't worry that's why Christ Ahnsahnghong has come, to show us the rest of God's plan of salvation. That's why Christ promised to come a second time:

Hebrews 9:27-28 "......Christ will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him."

After 325 AD Passover was not celebrated anymore because it was abolished by the Niceal Council, and if there is no Passover, there is no salvation, that's why Christ Ahnsahnghong came in
1948 from South Korea as prophesied in the order of Melchizedek to bring us salvation, to re-establish the Passover.

That's why Passover is the Secret of the Forgiveness of Sins, glory, praises and thanks I give to Christ Ahnsahnghong for allowing me to celebrate the Passover. Thank you Christ Ahnsahnghong for saving me.

Please believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong because He is true Almighty God.

14 comments:

WOW, I never came to imagine that I was an angel. I only thought that I was going to become an angel after I die. But now because Christ Ahnsahnghong revealed the truth, then I can be 100% secure of who I am.

November 27, 2007 at 9:48 PM  

Christ Ahnsahnghong gave us forgiveness of sins, this is amazing. Praises and glory to our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong

November 27, 2007 at 9:49 PM  

AMEN! Christ Ahnsahnghong came in 1948 from South Korea to give us Forgiveness of Sins thorugh the Passover. Thank you Christ Ahnsahnghong

November 28, 2007 at 8:19 AM  

Christ Ahnsahnghong is so patient, that didnot only come 2000yrs ago to dye for our sins, but also to come as Christ Ahnsahnghong bring us salvation for the forgiveness of sins. Praises to Ahsanhnghong

November 28, 2007 at 2:08 PM  

Thanks be to Christ Ahnsanhghong and Mother God New Jerusalem that my spiritual eyes, ears and hearts are opened. I did not know anything but Christ Ahnsahnghong opened the way to enter the kingdom of heaven.

November 28, 2007 at 5:05 PM  

It makes perfect sense to why im here and why Christ had to come here. Without Christ Ahnsahnghong coming into this world, I have no way of knowing who I am. Im so happy that Second Coming Christ exists for real!!!

November 28, 2007 at 6:25 PM  

Who can reveal something so deep like this? Only God that is why I believe in Christ AhnSahngHong because he showed us the way back to his home our home the kingdom of heaven.

November 28, 2007 at 9:11 PM  

When I read this post, I was thinking about most Catholics, they are so wrong. Also most of the Christians now a day are so confused. Christ Ahnsahnghong is God. Christ Ahnsahnghong is the only one that can give us forgiveness of sins. Wow, amazing, thank you Christ Ahnsahnghong.

November 29, 2007 at 8:40 PM  

Forgiveness of sins, I never thought that I was a grievious sinner. Never thought that I was in the Kingdom of Heaven before. That's why I am always trying to reach happiness, but it is impossible in this sinful world. Thank you Christ Ahnsahnghong for taking care of me. Thank you Christ Ahnsahnghong for forgiving my sins.

November 30, 2007 at 7:52 AM  

I always felt that this life was so empty but I didnt know why. I always thought" if i am a good person than why to bad things happen to me?" then God revealed to me that i committed sin in heaven. Although I should have been put to death as a penalty, Christ AhnSahngHong came to this Earth and showed me the way to go back to Heaven. Thank Heavenly Father and Mother.

December 2, 2007 at 9:36 PM  

Yeah, the churches teach us that we are saved by grace, but what is grace. This earth is not supposed to exist. Since we went against the King of Heaven, we deserve to die automatically. The very fact that God created this earth to work his plan of forgiveness THRU PASSOVER is true grace. So much thanks to Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother for their giving us forgiveness of sins!

December 3, 2007 at 11:21 AM  

Everytime i think of my previou life as a heavenly angel, it brings joy and happiness to my day! Oh! How much i miss that world! I thank Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem for giving me the map to reach my heavenly home!

December 3, 2007 at 12:04 PM  

Wow! I never knew that I was a sinner and committed the worst crime ever. I tried to kill God, my brothers and sisters. I am so ashamed and I beg for forgiveness. Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother Jerusalem has given me forgiveness of my sins and I am most grateful.

December 11, 2007 at 10:45 AM  

Now I can understand why we all suffer so much in this world, why do we have to go through so many harsh circumstances, and we cry, we are in pain, and even though we want to make ourselves happy i always felt an empty spaces now i know that i cant be 100% happy, because this world is a jail for fo me,i thank father christ AhnSahnghong for giving me the to go back to my home kindom of heaven.only trough the pasover i can go back

April 17, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong