Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

When I came for the first time to Church of God World Mission Society, everything looks normal, Sabbath is true, Passover opened my spiritual eyes. But, when I went to service for the first time I noticed that they didn't pray in the name of Jesus, WHAT???? They pray in the name of Christ Ahnsahnghong. Also I heard that there was a Mother. In my mind I was like: "What's going on?""What are they saying?" I constantly said in my mind, Father please let me know what to do, I will keep praying in the name of Jesus until I learn what is going on. Even though it sounded different than all the others churches there was something holding me to keep studying. Now I give praises and thanks to Christ Ahn Sahng Hong and Heavenly Mother because little by little they gave me spiritual eyes and ears to understand this truth.



Rev 1:1-3 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ......Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take it heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

But why I couldn't understand it before? Actually "Emma" showed my the book of (Isaiah 29:9-12) Wow!! Through this God allowed me to understand that it was because the Bible is sealed, and no one can understand or see because they only worship God with their lips and follow rules taught by men.

At that time I knew that I needed to keep studying, otherwise I cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Then I asked: "Who then can teach me about the mysteries of the Bible if everything is sealed?" She said: "Christ Ahnsahnghong!!!" I said: "Why, Him?" She said: "Because He is Second coming Christ!!! But it was more clear when she showed me the following verses:

Rev 5:1-5 ".........Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?....Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals."

But who is the Root of David?

Rev 22:16 " I Jesus....I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

But the book of Revelation talks about the last days. So, which Jesus is John talking about? First coming or Second coming? Actually this is talking about Second coming Christ that has to come to fulfill the remaining prophecies of prophetical King David.

So, whoever opens the seals is who? Second Coming Christ = Root of David = Christ Ahn Sahng Hong (our savior in these last days)

It was even more clear to me when I learn what does King Davis' throne has to do with Christ (prophetical King David)

It is so amazing to see how God shows everything through the Bible. King David was anointed at the age of 30, and began his kingship. Then he reigned for 40 years. (2 Samuel 5:3) So, if Jesus is true prophetical King David, He has to fulfilled this too. But guess what??? In Christ first coming He did not fulfilled this completely. The only thing that He fulfilled was being anointed (baptized) at the age of 30 (Luke 3:21-23). But He only did His ministry for 3 years. Then what happen to the remaining 37 years?

What???? Then, is Jesus not the Christ?

Of course, Jesus is God. However, this prophecy was not concerning about Him, but for Second coming Christ (Christ Ahn Sahng Hong)

That's why Jesus said: (Heb 9:28) "So Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him." to fulfill the remaining 37 years of the prophecy. So when, Christ comes the second time He has to establish all the truth that was lost during the dark ages.

But where is He going to be? At this time I had already learn that Second Coming Christ will come in the flesh, in 1948, and from South Korea. Also who came with this characteristics is Christ Ahnsahnghong. So, to make sure that I am following the right Christ, I learn that Christ has to come to Zion according to:

Isaiah 33:20 "Look upon Zion, the city of our festivals; your eyes will see Jerusalem...."

God's festivals. What are God's festivals? Sabbath, and the Seven Feast (Passover and Unleavened Bread, First fruits(Resurrection), Feast of Weeks, Trumpets, Day of Atonement, and Feast Tabernacles)

When I looked around other churches no one keep this, only Church of God World Mission Society. This is this Zion, where Second Coming Christ is standing with 144,000 (Rev 14:1)

Then, who fulfilled all these?
Christ Ahnsahnghong did. He was baptized at the age of 30, and preached for 37 years to fulfilled 100% all the remaining prophecies. WOW this is amazing!!!!

After learning all this, I was so happy, but the "Emma" said: "Watch out that no one deceive you, many will come in Jesus name to blaspheme and distort the truth (Mt 24:3)"

Please believe in Christ Ahn Sahng Hong, He is the Root of David, the Holy Spirit in these last days. Thanks and glory to Christ Ahnsahnghong for opening the Seven Seals!!!!!

That's why in Church of God praises and pray in the name of Christ Ahnsahnghong.

15 comments:

Who is the Mother? I get about Ahnsahnghong, but I don't know who is Mother.

November 4, 2007 at 12:04 AM  

Amen, Christ Ahnsahnghong is true King David. All glory and praises be to Him.

November 4, 2007 at 12:06 AM  

That's why the Bible talk so much about Zion, because King David has to come to Zion. Christ Ahnsahnghong, there is no doubt that he is God. Thanks Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong

November 4, 2007 at 12:09 AM  

Christ Ahn Sahng Hong is the Root of David, the one who open the truth, the seven seals in this last days. Amen. Thank you Heavenly Father Christ Ahn Sahng Hong for revealing this to me.

November 4, 2007 at 12:14 AM  

Yeah like Alex said... who is Mother? Ok so Christ Ahn sahng Hong is second coming christ but what does Mother have to do with it?

November 4, 2007 at 8:10 AM  

So true the bible speaks so much of Zion... wow but if we are in Zion... it says our eyes will see Jerusalem... who is Jerusalem?

November 4, 2007 at 8:16 AM  

Christ Ahn Sahng Hong can only be God because He blessed us with eternal life through the Passover... according to the Scriptures. No man can give eternal life.

November 5, 2007 at 5:28 PM  

But I thought Second Coming Christ was coming on the clouds and when He comes the world will end? I dont get it....

November 5, 2007 at 6:04 PM  

How amazing it is to know that father Christ Ahn Sahng Hong came a second time to give us the Passover new covenant. so we can truly be able to enter the Kingdom of Heaven..thank you so much father Ahnsahnghong.

November 5, 2007 at 6:39 PM  

Actually the Bible do testify that clouds means flesh. So when second coming Christ appears, He is going to come in the flesh, then the end will come, but they are two separate events. So, whoever comes in the flesh fulfilling all the prophecies is second coming Christ. So, Christ Ahnsahnghong do follows all the widelines that are in the Bible, that tell us that Ahn Sahng Hong is Second Coming Christ.

November 7, 2007 at 10:44 AM  

wow truly Church of God is Zion..when I heard the name of Christ AhnSahngHong I was also like "what?" Then as i studied I saw how everything was in the Bible and how even us being there is Bible prophecy being fulfilled!
Now the name of Christ AhnSahngHong no longer sounds foreign but perfect!

November 8, 2007 at 8:42 PM  

Yesterday was my first day at Church of God and I head this name. I did not exactly new what it meant. I just learn about Sabbath, and it was really interesting. So, you said that Ahnsahnghong is the second coming Chrsit. I want to know more, because I have always been waiting for this. I guess that I will have to wait to learn about Ahnsahnghong

November 11, 2007 at 7:18 AM  

anhsahnghong is true god almighty. at first when i heard the name of our heavenly father i had so many questions because it was different and i didn't know who god was. but as i study the bible wanting to know about ahnsahnghong i ralize he is the one who gave us eternal life by restoring all the truth of the new covenant. i will testify about our true GOD Christ Ahnsahnghong .

November 12, 2007 at 5:43 PM  

Hebrew 9:28 "Christ will come a second time to bring salvation" Who came as Second coming Christ?
Christ Ahnsahnghong did it. AMEN!!!!!

November 16, 2007 at 9:51 AM  

It is so funny, because I heard about Christ Ahnsahnghong through abfriend of mind at the beginning I didn't want to believe it. I gave her a hard time. But after a month I decided to go with her. Now I give praises to Ahnsahnghong because He allowed me to see the truth.

November 17, 2007 at 5:18 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong