Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

It is so funny, when I learned when second coming Christ has to come to this world I enter in a shock for almost a week. I always wondered if the second coming of Christ would take in the age I was living, this was like a dream. But even though I dream about it, I never realized that it was already taking place. My savior, God Almighty in this earth when I was born? WOW!!!!!!Amazing!!!!!!And all this is already being prophesied in the Bible. How blind, I was? But praises be Elohim God who allowed me to see and believe.
As a true Christian I could not continue holding to my own thoughts and traditions, so I decided to continue going to Church of God to learn about when should Jesus Christ come the second time? (Heb 9:27-28) I truly wanted to know because it is really important for my salvation.

The Bible tell us the signs of God's second coming and when it is going to happen. 2000 yrs ago Jesus eagerly tell the disciples to "Learn the Lesson of the Fig Tree". (Mt 24:32, Luk 13:6) Why the Fig Tree? What does this represent? You know, Jesus always spoke in parables, so this is also a parable.

Actually the fig tree according to the Bible represent the Israelites (Jer 24:3-5 and Isaiah 5:7) and through these parables, Jesus prophesies about the destruction and restoration of Israel. (Luk 21:20-24) But do you think that Jesus is a History teacher? Is He concern about knowledge and politics? Of course not, Jesus tells about this because through these events that are true, we all are going to be able to see and know about When Second Coming Christ is going to appear to us in the flesh. So, whoever fulfills this prophecy, no matter how He looks like, (He is) Second Coming Christ, our Savior.



It is so amazing to see how we can even proof all these prophesies of the Bible through History books. Through this I also realized that God's words are absolute. In this Book "Ancient Israel by Joseph A Callaway and et.all. testifies completely about the destruction of Israel in 70AD. It is even with the same details of how the Bible described, too:

Luke 21:20-24 "When you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near...How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!......they will be taken as prisoners to all nations....until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled."

Then Jesus also prophesied abouts its rebirth. (so amazing, because this is the exact sign of when Christ will appear for the second time). At that moment my eyes were right OPEN :)

Even for more confirmations the Bible let us know about this through the Book of Ezekiel, (Chp 37, 38)

Ezekiel was given an astonishingly accurate prophetic vision about the rebirth of the nation of Israel that would occur in the spring of 1948. He foretold that Israel would arise miraculously from the graveyard of the nations, where she was buried with the ruins of Jerusalem in a.d. 70 by the Roman army led by Titus. Incredibly, God promised that the Jews, after almost two thousand years of exile, would return to the Promised Land.

Then just as Elohim God testified in 1948 Israel became a country. On May 14, 1948 by David Ben-Gurion was read the proclamation to authorize the State of Israel.

Like I used to say: "See it to believe it" It is true. Do you think this is a coincidence? No, of course not?

But all these history for what? What does this has to do with our salvation as Christians? A LOT!!!!!!

Through this I came to understand that the time for second coming Christ to appear has come, in 1948.

But then I wondered: "Is He going to be a baby at that time just like Jesus?"

I was wrong one more time. The Bible said that when this happens, "Second Coming Christ is at the door. (Mt 24:32)"


Revelation 3:20 "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me."

WOW, I don't have words how to expressed the overwhelming happiness. I could not hold it, and tears rolled down my face. It was like a sword directly to my heart, it hurted me because Christ came and no one told me anything. Then why so many religious leaders? They all say they have the truth. But where did all their knowledge and theological titles go? They are not true prophets, because they all lied to me. They hided the source of my salvation and your salvation as well. How dare them do that to all of us?

Then who has the truth? Where can I regain the hope to enter the Kingdom of Heaven?

But it was even more amazing to learn that Christ Ahnsahnghong fulfilled this prophecy, who came in 1948 to bring us salvation. So, if Christ Ahnsahnghong came in 1948 with the restoration of Israel, then who is Him? Christ Ahnsahnghong is Second Coming Christ who came to Church of God to show us the way to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. But, only God can lead us to heaven. Then, who is Christ Ahn Sahng Hong? Christ Ahnsahnghong is GOD ALMIGHTY. (Amen, Amen, Amen)

Why does Christ Ahnsahnghong has to come in 1948? To restore all the broken truth, to restore salvation. Christ Ahn Sahng Hong came, to show us the seven kind of feast of tree times. Second Coming Christ Ahn Sahng Hong came to bring us eternal life through the Passover which is the true salvation according to the Bible. All praises, honor and glory be to Christ Ahnsahnghong, true God.

Let's truly believe in our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong.

8 comments:

Amen, Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong showed us all the verses through the Bible. Who can deny this trurh. Thank you Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong for coming in 1948 according to Bible prophecy.

November 2, 2007 at 12:56 AM  

I was so amazed when I learned this truth I always wondered when Jesus was gonna come or are we going to wait forever? Through this study in the church of God I understood that jesus had already told us when he was coming and that he came! There is no time to waste we have to study the bible carefully so that we can go to heaven. Thas why I thank Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother for showing us the truth.

November 2, 2007 at 1:08 AM  

so ahn sahng hong appeared in 1948? I just recently been studying with my friend who goes to your church and i was learning about the new name... but i didnt know "WHEN" he came, but I hope I get a chance to more study in detail, I never would have thought that israels' reinstitution as a sovereign state had such a deep meaning.

November 2, 2007 at 9:16 AM  

Yeah sepermanny u just learn one of the secrets of the Bible, Christ Ahn Sahng Hong. But wait, wait until you learn the last secret u will be amazed. Keep studying and dont let anyone deceive you, because Christ Ahnsahnghong is true God Almighty

November 3, 2007 at 9:46 PM  

Ahnsahnghong brought the Passover back? But is that not only for Jewish people? How come Church of God celebrates Passover? I am confused. Please explain

November 7, 2007 at 10:52 AM  

Is this true? Second Coming Christ came in 1948? Who fulfilled this prophecy is Chrsit Ahnsahnghong? How come? I was born a year before 1948.

November 20, 2007 at 11:40 AM  

It is so true, it s better to keep studying than to waste time, I learn today that Christ Ahnsahnghong came in the order of Melquizedek. It is truly amazing. Wow, Second Coming Christ (Ahnsahnghong)came in the flesh, in 1948 and from South Korea. Also Christ Ahnsahnghong came to fulfill the prophecy of King David, that shows that Christ Ahnsahnghong is God, and on top of that Christ Ahnsahnghong is Melchizedek.

November 20, 2007 at 9:57 PM  

WOWOW!!
I remember when I learned that lesson. Christ Ahnsahnghong is God because even though the bible has been around for over 2,000 years, how is it nobody was able to reveal this mystery.

That's why Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong is God. Because he wrote the bible therefore only he can give the perfect terpretation.

All thanks be to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem for coming down from heaven to rescue us :)

February 12, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong