Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

When I studied about Sabbath and Passover being part of Jesus law of the new covenant I was very happy, because before I thought that it was only part of the Old Testament. But the teachings that has truly impacted me was to learn that Second coming Christ will not come in the clouds like 90% of the Christians believe. Also that Christ Ahnsahnghong was who fulfilled the Second Coming of Christ. However after studying, God allowed me to realize that these are only false insistences that Christ cannot come in the flesh because it is written that "Every eye will see him"

People who deny the truth and persecute me always show me this verse: (Rev 1:7 "Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him....") Then I ask: Is Jesus, who was also born as a man, not the Christ? Is he not the God who became flesh and lived among mankind, and everybody saw him?

But when I truly focus on the teachings of the Bible allowing God to guide me without having my own mind, I realized that all these are false insistences. Because the Bible testifies that all mankind together will see when Jesus comes at His first time.

Actually even through the book of Daniel, prophet of God, there are the prophecies about Jesus 1st coming.

Daniel 7:13 "In my vision at night I look, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven...He was given authority, glory, and sovereign power......")
At the beginning I thought that this was talking about Second coming Christ, but I was wrong. Because through the Bible who received all authority, glory, and severing power was Jesus according to (Mt 28:18, Jn 17:10 and Luk 22:29) But at that time the Israelites never comprehended the prophecies of the Bible. So when Jesus came, the Jews just saw him as a mere man, as a carpenter, and crucified Him, not realizing that Jesus is God Almighty who came to die for all our sins.

There is another verse that I love that testifies about Christ 1st coming.

Isaiah 40:3-11 " A voice of one calling in the desert prepare the way for the Lord.....the glory of the Lord will be revealed, and all mankind together will see it...Here is your God! See, the Sovereign Lord comes with power, his arms rules for him."

According to this prophecy all mankind together has to see Jehovah's appearing. Actually this prophecy was fulfilled by Jesus 1st coming who was born as a men in Bethlehem. (Mt 3:1-7; Luk 2:4-7). At that time 2000 yrs ago nobody in the world saw Christ's coming to this earth except some Jews and the three magi. Then does this means that Jesus is not the Christ? At that time no one new, now we know because of the scriptures testify about Him.

Both at Jesus 1st and 2nd coming everyone can see Christ coming on the clouds, because Christ comes in the flesh as a man whom people can see. However, even though people see Him, not all of them recognize Him (Mt 13:13-16)

So, it is a non biblical interpretation that Jesus has to come on the real clouds because (Rev 1:7) says that every eye will see him.

Now about His second coming, He already promised us that Jesus will come a second time with a New Name to bring us salvation. The signs of His second coming are the same signs of His first coming. How amazing it is to know that Christ Ahnsahnghong fulfilled this prophesy of the second coming. How blind I was not to recognized Christ Ahnsahnghong (God Almighty) who came down out of heaven to bring me salvation. Christ Ahnsahnghong came to reveal all the hidden prophecies of the Bible. Christ Ahnsahnghong, came to establish the Sabbath, the Passover that was abolished in AD 321-325 by Roman Emperor Constantine. Christ Ahnsahnghong came to open the secret of the Seven Seal. Only God can reveal the secrets of the Bible, and if Christ Ahnsahnghong revealed everything to us, then there is no doubt that He is God Almighty, creator God.

Please believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong, He is the New and Living way. All praises and glory be to Christ Ahnsahnghong.

8 comments:

Christ Ahnsahnghong, if he is true God then why so many bad things about him? Where is Ahnsahngong,why this name. Is not Jesus who is coming the second time?

November 1, 2007 at 10:28 PM  

Amen!!!!!Wow finally someone that give praises to Almighty God. I am here in LA and I was reading your page. It's great, keep it up. I like that poem about Heavenly Mother too. Continue to glorify Christ Ahnsahnghong, because as the Bible said and you mention in here, Christ Ahnsahnghong is the new and living way. Christ Ahnsahnghong all glory and praises be to You. God Bless You

November 1, 2007 at 10:33 PM  

hi! God bless you!!!i couldn't say it better... why not just accept it?i couldn't understand why Christ Ahnsahnghong was second comming Christ. but the bible trully has it really clear for us. Christ Ahngsahnghong was even born in 1948 as the prophecy says, and from that time on he continued preaching the passover and all the truths of the bible, never revealing he was God almighty in the flesh. Christ Ahnsahnghong proved He is God from the bible, not just from words. Nobody questions why Jesus is the Christ, why? isn't it the same situation? but everybody doubts about Christ Ahnsahnghong, our Father, same God. Let us all believe in true God, Christ Ahnsahnghong! ane receive salvation from him!

November 1, 2007 at 10:53 PM  

Before I didnt know, but when I learn that Christ Ahnsahnghong is God. At the beginning I was skeptical because of the name. But the Bible cleary says that He will come with a new name. Then it is more clear when I learn that Ahnsahnghong fulfilled all the remaining prophecies of the Bible. This is really incredible, but it is true. Glory and praises to Ahnsahnghong the new name of the Holy Spirit

November 4, 2007 at 8:25 PM  

I have been always waiting for Christ to come in the clouds. When I came to the Church of God, I heard the name Ahnsahnghong, but I did not know any thing, how blind I was, because the name Ahnsahnghong is the name of the Second Coming Christ who came in the flesh and no one told me about it.

November 21, 2007 at 9:20 AM  

I remember one time I was talking to my friend, and she was denying that Christ Ahnsahnghong is God, but when you think about, the Jewish did the same thing to Jesus, they didn't want to believe that He is God in the flesh, what a mistake. In the same way now, Christ Ahnsahnghong came as prophecied, in the flesh to fulfill the remaining prophecies of the Bible. Christ Ahnsahnghong is God in the flesh, please believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong.

November 27, 2007 at 7:06 AM  

This morning I was talking to my friend that Christ will not come in the cloud, but in the flesh, and she was so upset. I cannot believe how blind are the people. That's why I give thanks to Chrsit Ahnsahnghong for revealing the truth to me. Thank you Christ Ahnsahnghong

November 28, 2007 at 8:10 AM  

When I learn about when second coming Christ has to appear, I was so surprised. I couldn't belive that He was alive when I was born. Christ Ahnsahnghong is Second coming Christ. Isn't this amazing?

December 27, 2007 at 10:41 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong