Blogger Template by Blogcrowds




Before I did not know the way to Heaven. But after learning about Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong the heavenly way is bright and clear for me. Though sorrow beset me and tears roll down my face, through Mother's amaizing love and grace God Ahn Sahng Hong saved me.
One I was lost, but now Mother found me, once I was blind, but not Mother allow me to see. That's why all thanks and 10000000 glory be to our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong, and to the best of all our Heavenly Mother New Jersusalem.
God Bless You

6 comments:

I also give 1000000 of thanks to our Heavenly Father Chrsit Ahnsahnghong.

November 28, 2007 at 8:17 AM  

"Merciful Mother has come into this world to give us eternal life.
She suffers so much for our transgressions.
She's distressed for our sins.
Mother prays today, too, shedding precious tears that we may be forgiven all our grievous sins.
O Jerusalem our Mother, glory to You forever!"

December 27, 2007 at 10:35 PM  

Thank you Heavenly Mother Jerusalem for coming into this Earth to give us a heart of Flesh

December 28, 2007 at 1:30 PM  

A Mother is essential in the life of a child, then what about spiritually we must tell the whole world about our Mother because only through her we can recognize who is our true Bother and sister.

December 28, 2007 at 1:31 PM  

For the rest of my life I will be eternally Grateful for allowing me to recieve her ETERNAL LOVE, and Freely giving me the water of LIFE.

December 28, 2007 at 1:32 PM  

Mother is the source of the water of Life (eternal life)
He who talks bad about true God (Father and Mother) will regret it in the last day.

December 28, 2007 at 1:33 PM  

Newer Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong