Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Fragrance of Repentance

Mother, like the story of the Bare Tree I also found myself going through the same changes along the way. Before I thought to be a beautiful blossom without knowing that my flowers were full of hate and envy. My leaves were full of sins and jealousy. My branches and stem were brittle because of my laziness, then my fruits were rotten because my roots were searching for the deceitfulness of this world.






During the summer I became all green thinking that I was good in the eyes of the people, but inside I knew that God was not please with me. That's why during Autumn my leaves turn red and yellow revealing all my sins. The winter has come, and I have nothing, just bear branches freezing because I have forgotten my first love, the love and sacrifice of my Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother.






When I think that I have no hope, my Heavenly Mother comes in tears and said to me: "My child just endure a little more; follow my teachings and through my prayers you will be in full bloom."







Now, through the spring rain of the Holy Spirit my heart humbly waits to renew my roots with faith; my stem with strength and righteousness; my branches looking forward the kingdom of heaven. Renew my leaves with the mind of preaching, while my flowers will spread the fragrance of Mother's love, then many good fruit of love with seeds inside will be bore.



1 comments:

God is pleased with sinner's repentance..
I'd like to repent my sins sincerely.
Thanks to God AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother giving me the chance to repent my sins.

September 25, 2008 at 9:19 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong