Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

A Letter from a Sister

Dear sister, here I want to share with you my experience when I visit the Church of God World Mission Society for the first time.

----------------------------------------------------------------



A beautiful building peaked from the right as I turn left onto Godwin ave, with amazing structure. This beautiful sketch of Heaven was called Church Of God World Mission Society. Upon entering the church, I was greeted with so much energy and love; even though I was a stranger they did not care and allow me to take part of all of their events. This church was like no other, it was bright and full of life unlike the Catholic Church that was dark and lifeless. Everyone was so happy and they always gave thanks to Elohim God(Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother) for everything, they were so energetic and hungry for the word of God.

I attended the church on Saturday at 9 am. As I arrived I was greeted by one of the church attendant and she was the one that was by my side from the beginning to the end. We greeted each other as if she already knew me from long time ago; she started to give me the grand tour of the Church Of God. I met many different people from different nationality, and from the beginning my concept was broken. One thing that I noticed was that there were no signs of Idols meaning those horrific images in the Catholic churches.


It was already time for the morning service to begin and we soon started to walk to the sanctuary, the place of worship, I was completely shocked, I was greeted by two more sisters as I entered and then boom I saw the whole 480 members that were part of the church. I was taken back by the fact that in Church of God everything was different even the way of worship. To the right the brothers sat together and to the left the sisters sat together, but another difference was that here the sisters had to worship with their head covered. I couldn't hold myself and asked why?


I was explained through the bible the significance of the women covering their heads when worshiping God Almighty through the bible verse;


1Corinthians11; 3 now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head. And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is just as though her head were shaved. If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head. A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man."



I was explained through the bible the significance of the women covering their heads when worshiping the God Almighty. At this moment I understood that in Church Of God they strictly believed on the Bible, that’s why they didn’t have a religion; Church of God is a non- denominational church that believes whole heartily in Father God and Mother God.


Attending Church Of God for the first time was the best thing that I have ever done in my life. Everything there was full of love; the Pastor wasn’t like every other Pastor that I know. He was friendly and made me feel comfortable not a worry in the world. The sisters and the brothers were always with a smile and their eyes would well up with tears as soon as they heard the word of God. I have never ever met a group of people that sincerely loved God in the bible not the god that every religion created and manipulated. They truly have the truth in the bible not made up lies, and they don’t judge anyone like the other religions do.


Truly I felt like I new each and every one of them, and gave me love even though it was the first day and they had never seen me before. Through just a few hours I learned about the Sabbath and how it was on Saturday not Sunday like Christians want to make everyone believe because its more convenient for them. Also about the first chapter of Genesis where God explains about the six day creations, this is a topic that was explained in class, but actually I learned that six day creation is actually six thousand years creation, because in the bible God clearly says that a day is like a year 2peter 3;8.


Also how in Genesis 1; 26 And God said let us make man in our image, in our likeness…. Actually explains how it’s plural God not just Father God But also Mother God as is explained in the Verse 27, so God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

I was astonished and blown away by the amount of truth that explained to me not by mouth but through the bible. I was introduced to creator God in the bible, Father and Mother and even Mother God was present from the beginning I did not see nor understand that’s why God said let us make man in our image, meaning male and Female. Mother New Jerusalem was in the beginning with Father Christ Ahnsahnghong creating the world from Genesis to revelations.


I learned that Sabbath is not Jewish at all, because not even the Jewish do Sabbath the right way, the way established by Jesus Christ. Another thing that intrigued me was that we are all waiting for the second coming Christ to come in the clouds, when actually according to the bible he has already come in the flesh according to bible, according to verse


Hebrew 9:28 "so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him."


Second coming Christ has all ready come into this world according to verse


Mathew 24:32 "Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. I tell you the truth; this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."


Also in Isaiah 46; 11 from the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do.


Through it even testified that second coming Christ Ahnsahnghong is testifying to come from the east, farthest corner in the world which is South Korea. Second coming came in 1948 in South Korea and preached to the world about Heavenly Mother so that we can receive salvation. My feelings were changed and curiosity to know true God drove me to be baptized instantly and I continue to go since December 7 2008.


How many lies have been spread though out the world? But somehow, one way or another, truth surpasses lies in many ways. I was in the dark but through the mercy of Elohim God I was brought back into the light.

I give all thanks and praise to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem for giving me this precious promise of eternal life.

1 comments:

WOW this is great, I always heard bad things about the Church of God, but even through this letter, how can a person express so beatiful about something that is not true? That means that Church of God teachings are true, and that Christ Ahnsahnghong is truly Second Coming Christ

December 24, 2008 at 11:29 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong