Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Father Ahnsahnghong

Even though many people reject Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong it is impossible not to recognize His tremendous sacrifice. Only God can sacrifice for us as a father sacrifice for his children. Father Christ Ahnsahnghong is truly our God as Isaiah prophesied in (Isaiah 25:9). Christ Ahnsahnghong came in 1948 with the rebirth of Israel according to the prophecy of the Fig Tree (Matthew 24:32) and re-established all the truth that was lost in the dark ages through his love and sacrifice. Now children of God acclaim His name, and give glory to the Righteous One. Soon the whole world will know this gospel and will come trembling to Zion to receive His salvation.

Through this song written by a sister we want to give glory and praises to our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong to the Heavenly Mother the New Jerusalem.

Though You Ahnsahnghong are God Almighty who could walk in silky roads with a pleasant breeze, to save one poor soul in a rough mount. You walk the rude and narrow path in the snow storm.

"I have come to seek My sons and daughters. I have come to give you life."

Your heart was broken, shouting a loud; You walked a thousand more. But people of the world mocked and despised; they rejected You Ahnsahnghong God Almighty.





When You ascended to heaven after You had fulfilled thirty seven years, You said:

"I'll be away a long time in a far-off land."

You went ahead and looked back at us again.
I saw Your eyes full of deep grief, full of concern and sorrow.

I cannot forget, I'll never forget my Father Ahnsahnghong's love and sacrifice.
Going back to heaven, O Father Ahnsahnghong, You let me know Heavenly Mother.





1 comments:

Amen~
I also can`t forget the God the father`s sacrifice.
I give thanks to Father Ahnsahnghong.

January 12, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong