Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

When people come to the Church of God World Mission Society automatically notice that we keep all God's commandments (Sabbath, Passover, plus all the 7 Feast of God). Why? If you compare this Church to other churches it is completely different. In order to understand it we most refer to the prophecies written in the Bible, then you will come to the conclusion that Almighty Creator God dwells in there.

Christ Ahnsahnghong taught us that the Bible always speaks about the New Covenant that it will be establish for our salvation, let's see about it.


Jeremiah 31:31-32 "The time is coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. It will not be like the covenant I made with their forefathers when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them," declares the LORD"



Even though Israelites already had the Old Testament Law, God prophecied that He will make a New Covenant different to the one already set on stones. How important is this covenant?


Jeremiah 31:33 "This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time," declares the LORD."I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest," declares the LORD. "For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."


This is the great promise that we receive through the New Covenant, the promise that our sins will be forgiven when God appears and put His law in our heart.

Then how is God going to appear?...................to be continue................








2 comments:

What is the New Covenant?

June 25, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

For the glory of Elohim all the secrets will be revealed soon. the name of Christ Ahnsahnghong will be worship by all the nations.

June 26, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong