Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Through the grace and love of Christ Ahnsahnghong I was guided to the Church of God World Mission Society. Here I learn that Christ Ahnsahnghong is the truth, the way and the life. No one can enter the Kingdom of Heaven without coming to Christ Ahnsahnghong.

John 14:6 "Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. "

What is the truth that Christ Ahnsahnghong is talking about? If the whole world is in darkness, how can I know that Ahnsahnghong is truly Almighty God who came as Second Coming Christ to bring the light to our hearts and be saved?

Even though it might seem a hard teaching, and difficult to accept I must not harden my heart but see through the Bible. Only God teaches the Bible correctly, and if Christ Ahnsahnghong is teaching to us the truth, and He follows the truth, why should I question? I am no one to question or even fanthom God's mercy and power.

Let's see since the beginning, what God said:

Since the beginning God gave us the way to be blessed and receive holiness and spiritual rest, and a day to worship Him.

Gen 2: 1-3 "By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. And God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done."

It is so clear that God made the seventh for us to receive all the blessings and holiness and spiritual rest. Is is even the fourth commandment that God spoke (Ex 20: 8) Also Jesus Christ kept the Sabbath day as was his custom (Luke 4:16) He did not keep it like in the Old Testament times but he was keeping it in the order of Melchizedek (Heb 7:11) to fulfill the law of the Sabbath. Even the disciples kept the Sabbath day as a teaching of Christ's law (Acts 17: 2; Acts 18: 4)


So, as a true follower of Christ I should go to the Church that keeps the Sabbath, 7th day of the week, Saturday.

What else?

Jesus Christ established the new covenant Passover.

Luke 22:14-20 "When the hour came, Jesus and his apostles reclined at the table. And he said to them, "I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer....And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me." In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you."

Before Jesus Christ, God Almighty, suffered on the cross he established the new covenant Passover by which we recieve his flesh and blood. Through the flesh and blood of Christ we recieve eternal life. With eternal life God has promised to take us to heaven (Rev 21:4)


John 6:53-56 "Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him."

Through the law we are lead to Christ, God in the flesh. However, as you read before the law of God was changed into falsehood. For so many years no one kept any of the feast of God. That is why Jesus promised as that He will come a Second time, and the way we are going to recognized who he is even though He comes in another man's body with a complete different look and name, is that He will re-established the lost truth. He will put into practice and preach the words of eternal life so that we can be saved.


Hebrews 9:28 "so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him."


Who came and fulfilled all these prophecies as described in the Bible?


Christ Ahnsahnghong did!


Christ Ahnsahnghong came as second coming Christ to give us the perfect law again. Through the law of Christ we were lead to true God the Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem. The precious truths in the bible are for our salvation and even though we were wandering in the dark for so long, God has heard our groanings from heaven and came to save us from sin and death (Psalm 102:19-20). Thanks be to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother who are the truth, the way and the life. Through Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem we are called children of God and can enter the kingdom of heaven. Proclaim to the world that God has come to earth to save us!

3 comments:

Christ Ahnsahnghong is surely God in this age.
I give thanks to christ Ahnsahnghong & Jerusalem mother that they are the way and the truth and the life.

December 28, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

My question is not exactly related to your post, but I hope you can help me out with it anyway... I have heard from a few church members that the COG says the end of days (when Mother is taking all her children with her to heaven) will happen in 2012 (or even sooner). I was just wondering if this is correct, because if it is, I really do need to learn more and see the truth of Ahnsahnghong soon! Thank you!

January 5, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

I hope I could help you. I know it already. The only thing I can tell you is to study diligently and believe in Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother. Then you will be able to know the truth.

January 20, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong