Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Passover is the truth of life that has been kept hidden for many generations. Two thousand years ago, Jesus Christ Established the Passover of the New Covenant. However, the Passover was abolished in 325AD. through the Nicean Council. On the other hand, God's plan for salvation is at hand and does not delay. According to the Bible the Passover will be re-established in the last days by Second Coming Christ.



Prophecy has been fulfilled!!!!!!



Christ Ahnsahnghong has come and brought us the Passover. Christ Ahnsahnghong established the Church of God World Mission Society which is the church that keeps the Passover of the New Covenant. This year the Passover is on March 29, at sunset. Wherever you are in the world come to Church of God World Mission Society to celebrate the Passover because it is extremely important for your protection and salvation. Through the Passover Christ Ahnsahnghong promise us forgiveness of sins, eternal life and protection because we receive the Seal of God. Christ Ahnsahnghong taught us that the Passover is the way for us to enter the Kingdom of Heaven and be save.



Now a days as you can see many disasters are taking place all around the world. However, Christ Ahnsahnghong testify that if you celebrate the Passover nothing will happen to you. Here is a small video of the testimonies of different brothers and sisters around the world that has been caught themselves in the middle of a disaster, but because they celebrated the Passover, they were protected just as our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnahnghong said:









Matthew 26:17-28 "On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, "Where do you want us to make preparations for you to eat the Passover?"He replied, "Go into the city to a certain man and tell him, 'The Teacher says: My appointed time is near. I am going to celebrate the Passover with my disciples at your house.' "So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover....While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body." Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins."





John 6:53-56 "Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him."

3 comments:

Passover is really amazing. Christ Ahnsahnghong brought the Passover.

March 22, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

Jesus said, 'For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only son, whoever believes in him will not perish, but have eternal life'.
'I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father except by me'.
'He who has seen me, has seen the Father'.
Jesus fulfilled the passover brought to us through God's faithful servant Moses.
Jesus took the bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, 'This is my body given for you, do this in remembrance of me. In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, 'This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you'.
There is no other name under heaven by which anyone can be saved.

BC

August 17, 2010 at 5:13 AM  

Yes, it's true Christ Ahnsahnghong
is our second jesus christ. Because he bought us passover.....

October 16, 2011 at 7:44 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong