Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Last week I received another letter from my sister in Venezuela, and it was amazing to know how she felt just by watching one of our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong's video. This is what she sent me:

God Bless You my dear sister:

I recently saw, for the second time, the video of Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and
Mother’s sacrifice. How wretched I am! The first time I saw the video about Christ Ahnsahnghong was in Korea last spring, when visiting heavenly Mother. It hurt so much to literally see only some of what Father Christ Ahnsahnghong went through on this earth for us. Christ Ahnsahnghong worked so hard! Christ Ahnsahnghong had the hardest job on earth, yet He never complained. Christ Ahnsahnghong did not have much to eat, yet He was always eager to continue with much energy and desire.

Who can only travel the mountains in winter to a remote place for one soul? Only God Ahnsahnghong, only our Father! After seeing those images about Ahnsahnghong Almighty God, who can forget? Who can forget that the heavy stones Christ Ahnsahnghong carried, bruised His shoulders until He bleeded. Who can forget that Christ Ahnsahnghong ate porridge all the time because He saved everything for us? Who can forget that Christ Ahnsahnghong used everything He could obtain with hard sacrifice to write down the only way of salvation, the truth and mysteries of the Bible?

Who can forget all the rejection that the Most High Ahn Sahng Hong received? Doors were thrown in His face, He was looked down upon, scoffed, laughed at, mocked and yet, He would still continue to try and save that soul. How merciful! Who can forget He was hungry, freezing cold and in physical and spiritual pain and still, He would only think of finding His lost heavenly children? Who can forget all these things that God did for us?

Father Ahnsahnghong and
Mother Jerusalem! Though physically humble, You are Creator God. By Your actions, You showed us love. I will do everything possible to show You love by doing the same as You did.
___________________________________________________________________

Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother's love and sacrifice is beyond compare. Christ Ahnsahnghong has come from the East to bring us salvation.
All praises be to Him.

1 comments:

Me too, I have also forgotten the love of Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong. Even though Ahnsahnghong and Mother has shown me their love and sacrifice I have not done anything to repay it back. I am lazy, and I am still sleeping. I pray to Christ Ahnsahnghong to have mercy on me, to wake me up, so that I can proclaim Heavenly Mother to the whole world.

March 24, 2008 at 7:23 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong