Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Shining and holy is Your love, Your true love, Mother!
Your mind is filled with concern for us, Your eyes are filled with love.
behind Your beautiful smile, You hid tears of grief.
Why did I now know that? Why did I not understand?
O Mother, how many tears You've shed for this sinner!
I need to realize Your love O my Mother!


Oh, now I realize Your love, Your true love, Mother!
Carrying all my sin on behalf of me, how burdened You've been with the cross!
For my grievous sin Your precious body been harmed.For all Your grace and love, how can I repay Mother?


Bearing Your love in my heart, I'll go back to my home, where my Father Ahnsahnghong abides, I will praise for ever Mother!



_______________


The love of Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother Jerusalem is beyond compared, beyond human understanding. They both left heaven's throne and Mother, They are the only source of salvation in these last days.for our sake, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother, have come to save us all. Believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong

3 comments:

I really want to lay Mother's Teachings and Love.
Heavenly Mother... She is most beautiful in my heart.

June 19, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

Our savior... Heavenly Mother ... you are true Love... Source of Love... I want to resemble you... I want to go the Heaven where there you are....

June 19, 2008 at 8:01 AM  

If it weren't for Our Mother, we could not return to the Kingdom of Heaven. We forever owing to Our Mother Jerusalem's love.

July 1, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong