Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Last night I received a message from a sister in New Mexico, and I wanted to share her fragrance with you.

___________________

My dear sister, all praises and glory be to our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and to the most beautiful of all, our Mother the New Jerusalem. I am writing to you because I want to tell you a little more about me before knowing the truth. I had had negative thoughts about Christianity ever since I was young.

However, one day, I was talking to a woman who just moved near my house. While talking with her, I came to hear the words of God. Since I was not interested in the Bible, I didn't give ear to her. However, the more I listened to her preaching, the more interested I became. The Passover and the truth of Heavenly Mother, which I had never heard before, were amazing enough to open my mind.

First of all, I wanted my child to have eternal life, and I accepted the truth right away.
My two year old son is very shy toward strangers. I was always worried about it even before I received the truth. However, while we were keeping the service and spending time with brothers and sisters in Zion, my son overcame his shyness towards strangers, and got along with other kids. My son's change made me more willing to go to Zion. At first, I went to Zion for my son, but as I kept God's regulations and studied His words, I realized how much God Ahnsahnghong has blessed me.

I also became confident in God Ahnsahnghong's salvation and was very happy to worship true God (Ahnsahnghong and Mother) in Zion. Now I am doing my best to preach the gospel of the New Covenant (our Heavenly Mother) because I want to please our Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother who have given me wonderful blessings.



When I look back upon myself, I can't believe how much I have changed. For more than 30 years, I didn't know God, but in such a short time I became a preacher of God Ahnsahnghong's words. Jesus called Peter and told him to be a fisher of men. Now, God Elohim (Ahnsahnghong and Mother) has called me and given me a precious mission to save souls. I don't want to miss this great blessing. It is my wish to walk the path of the gospel, given to me, until the end, I will sharpen the sword of God's words even more, so that I can awaken the sleeping souls through the Word and bear good fruits that please God Ahnsahnghong.


I truly give thanks to God Elohim (Ahnsahnghong and Mother) for giving me the blessed mission, preaching the gospel, and for making me a heavenly child.


___________________

I am so happy when I see my heavenly brothers and sisters throughout the whole world changing and accepting the love and sacrifice of Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.

All praises and glory be to you Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother.

2 comments:

Father,Mother Thank You

June 11, 2008 at 8:23 AM  

Father Christ Ahnsahnghong, and Mother, only through your love we can change. Thank you for allowing me to enter heaven.

June 12, 2008 at 4:56 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong