Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother

Everyone say to believe in God, but what is believing? If you look at the dictionary, these are some of the meanings:

1. to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so: Only if one believes in something can one act purposefully.

2. to have confidence or faith in the truth of (give credence to)

3. to have confidence in the assertions of (a person).

4. to have a conviction that (a person or thing) is, has been, or will be engaged in a given action or involved in a given situation.

5. to suppose or assume; understand (usually fol. by a noun clause)


So, why will you say that you believe in God, if you do not obey what God said. Believing is doing, is understanding, is realizing about God. If we do not believe in what God said through the Bible how can we even think to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Same thing happened 2000 yrs ago. Because the Israelites did not really believe in the Bible, they couldn't believe in the Messiah that was just in front of them.

John 5:45-47 "But do not think I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set. If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me. But since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?"

If we do not realize God's love, we cannot always be joyfull or give thanks and glory to God.
About 2000 years ago, when the apostles understood the love of Christ Jesus who was sacrificed even to death on the cross, the good news about Him spread rapidly to many people of the world. In these last days, too, when we understand our Heavenly Mother's love and our Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong's will, all our lost family will soon flea to Zion.

The Bible clearly testify that Christ will come a Second Time:


Hebrews 9:28 "S
o Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him."

With a New Name


Revelation 2:17 "
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it."

In 1948


Matthew 24: 3 "As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"

Matthew 24:32 "Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."

From the East (South Korea)

Isaiah 46

8 "Remember this, fix it in mind, take it to heart, you rebels.

9 Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.

10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.

11 From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do.

12 Listen to me, you stubborn-hearted, you who are far from righteousness.

13 I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed.
I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

He will come as the Prophet Elijah

Malachi 3:1 "See, I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come," says the LORD Almighty.


Malachi 4:5 "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes. He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."


He will bring the eternal covenant so that our soul may live.


Isaiah 55:3
"Give ear and come to me; hear me, that your soul may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David. "


Who is then Second Coming Christ?

Who fulfilled this prophecy just as the Bible testify?


Christ Ahnsahnghong, the Only True Almighty God.

Ahnsahnghong is the New Name of Second Coming Christ, who came in 1948 with the rebirth of Israel, from South Korea to fulfill the prophecy of Isaiah & Revelation 7:2. Christ Ahnsahnghong came as Elijah, the messenger to prepare the way of Mother's coming, and through the New Covenant Passover, Christ Ahnsahnghong opened the way to eternal life. Christ Ahnsahnghong is truly our God, let us rejoice, be glad, and give Him glory.


Christ Ahnsahnghong came to open the way to the Tree of Life.
Believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother, they are the Spirit and the Bride. The Bible testify about their existence 100%, and soon everyone will see Heavenly Mother, and they will stream to Zion, City of Love, to receive the free gift of the Water of Life.

1 comments:

Thanks to our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghon and our Heavenly Mother for their great love and sacrifice. Thank you for saving us sinners from the way of death. Thankyou for calling out our names and turning us away from the dark path we were walking without even knowing. Thank you for being the ray of light in this dark world that has illuminated my sinful heart. Thank you for you abounding love and mercy. Truly no one deserved more honor, glory and praise that you do. Although I am simply a wretched daughter who deserves to die for me sin, I beg you to please receive my heartfelt thanks. I pray that you return soon because Mother, my brothers and my sisters eagerly desire to go back to our eternal home.

December 8, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong