Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


The prophet Zephaniah wrote about the remnant who are to be saved.



Zephaniah 3:18-20 KJV "I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden. Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame. At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you; for I will make you a name and a praise among all people...."





This prophecy is fulfilled now in these last days, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother have come as prophesied in the Bible to rescue us sinner. Christ Ahsnahnghong has come in 1948 according to the prophecy of the Fig Tree to lead us to our Heavenly Mother Jerusalem who is the truth, the way and the light.




All thanks be to our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and to Heavenly Mother the New Jerusalem.



1 comments:

I give eternal thanks to Father Ahnsahnghong!

December 8, 2008 at 9:20 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong