Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Christ Ahnsahnghong clarified to us why many people think that the prophetic time mentioned in the Bible has already passed. Of course, the prophecies concerning the Apostolic Age were fulfilled. However, in the Old Testament still many remaining prophecies concerning the end of age, and surely they will be fulfilled. Malachi the prophet foretold about the last Messiah and the Last Church as follows:



Malachi 4:5-6 " See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes. He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; ......"


Christ Ahnsahnghong testified that this prophecy predicts that God will send the prophet Elijah before the coming of the end, and the prophet will tell the truth by which he will turn the heart of the Father(God) to His people, and their hearts to Him. Concerning God's choosing of a prophet from the East, Isaiah wrote:




Isaiah 46:11 "From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do....I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel."


Apostle John when he was in the Island of Patmos he received the revelation of Jesus testifying about the angel coming up from the east to Seal his loving children.






Revelation 7:2-3 "Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: "Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the se
rvants of our God."




All these prophecies are not still remaining anymore, indeed they have been fulfilled!



Then,


Who came as this last Messiah from the East with the Seal of God, and brought salvation to Zion?


Christ Ahnsahnghong


Christ Ahnsahnghong is the last Messiah, the one that came as prophesied by Malachi. Christ Ahnsahnghong is the bird of pray coming from the East that Isaiah prophesied. Christ Ahnsahnghong is the angel coming from the East with the Seal of God (PASSOVER), that John saw in his vision. Christ Ahnsahnghong is Almighty God.



Christ Ahnsahnghong has already planned everything from the beginning and He will do as He is pleased.

Isaiah 46:9-10 "Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please."

Believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and do not follow those who blaspheme His precious name, because to Christ Ahnsahnghong all glory, all praises, are given and will be given forever.


1 comments:

Amen.
Christ Ahnsahnghong is surely our God that he came us to fulfill the prophecies.
Thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong & Mother.

February 19, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong