Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Today I walk the way of my Father Ahnsahnghong, it's the way of sacrifice. Today I do follow in Mother's footsteps with joy and thanksgiving. I was blind and mute: I was lame. Mother has forgiven me all my sins. "Let's go to our home, eternal home." She leads me to heaven.

When I wavered in unbelieve and doubt, oh my Mother brought me back. She awoke me who did not know how to interprete this present time. "Now, wake up! Awake from your deep sleep, Father Ahnsahnghong is coming soon, the day is near. Awake and be alert, My loving child" Now I hear my Mother's voice.




Did I not sleep, waking up my brothers? Did I not sleep, awaking them? I'm afraid that I might blow the trumpet unclear as if in dream. Oh, Mother's precious tears of earnest love fell in drops on my cheeks and woke me up. The word I listened to half asleep then is now clear to me.
Now the devil prowls like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. Now I see this dreadful reality; I wake up from my sleep.
Day of God Ahnsahnghong is at had; the wrath of God will be brought on the foes who oppose Him. The day of glory is coming soon. With all my strength I will preach.




1 Peter 5:8 "Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings."





Christ Ahnsahnghong always teaches us everything through the Bible, and encourage us to overcome everything that is coming upon human kind.
The time has come that we all wake up and see the truth through the Bible.
It is clearly testified that Christ Ahnsahnghong is Second Coming Christ, and Heavenly Jerusalem is our Mother.
Even though satan is always
blaspheming against God, and trying to pervert the truth, in the end Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother will reveal everything.





2 comments:

Amen.
I wanna follow the Christ Ahnsahnghong & heavenly Mother until the end of day.
GBU ^ㅡㅡㅡ^

February 15, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

Yes, I do believe that our Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother will overcome and reveal all God's power and glory. Amen!~
God bless you~!

February 17, 2009 at 6:14 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong