Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

When I was invited to come to the Church of God, I thought that it was like any Bible Study in any regular Church. Never came to my mind that in other people's point of view it is categorized as a cult. So, when I heard people saying that Church of God is a Cult because they believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Jerusalem Mother I get very disturb. One, because outside no one knows the truth. Outside, no one practice what the Bible says to practice. Outside, no one even read the Bible. So, they are just saying that it is a cult because it goes out of the norm.

When I heard the name Ahnsahnghong with in the first week that I was going there to study, it caught my attention, because I was in service and I never heard that name before. I ask some of the sisters, and at that time, they just told me to wait and that I needed to study first through the Bible to know who Christ Ahnsahnghong is, so that I can understand better. Now I give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong that I kept studying and I am very happy and thankful to God.

I always want to bring these two points out, because people are always judging without even studying.


1) Which one is the norm? and

2) What is a Cult?


Dictionary definitions of the term "cult" include so many different meanings.


Webster's New World College Dictionary defines "cult" as:


1) A system of religious worship or ritual (Here you can include Catholics, Adventist, Baptist, Lutherans, Methodist, Born Again Christians, and so on......)


2) A quasi-religious group, often living in a colony, with a charismatic leader who indoctrinates members with unorthodox or extremist views, practices or beliefs.

( When I was in Catholic Church at the age of 10-12 yrs I had many friends that were very religious, most of them when they grew up their believe became strong enough and they decided to become Nun and priests. So they went off to live in a convent to devote themself to God, others were to different seminars living in isolated towns. At that moment I admired them because of their holy devotion yet by this definition they are actually cult members. Ironic, right?)


3) Group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols.

(Catholics is one of the most important and sophisticated religions that have a lot of rituals and are filled with symbols, statues and images, etc. So, this must mean that 3 billions of Catholics are cult members.)


4) A group of followers, sect. (If you are believe in Jesus and follow His example, you are a Cult. If you believe in Jehovah as a Jew, and follow Jehovah's teaching, you are a Cult. If you are Republican and follow president Bush, you are a cult. If you like Michael Jackson and follow him to every concert, you are a Cult.)


So, we are part of a cult one way of the other. Now, if because in Church of God we believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong the One that is going to give us eternal life through the Passover, and we follow His teachings (Bible), then we are also a cult. But poor of those who denied that Christ Ahnsahnghong and blasphemy His Name, because Christ Ahnsahnghong is God either you want to believe it or not. Christ Ahnsahnghong has re-established the New Covenant Passover for the Forgiveness of our Sins. Believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and you will be save.





17 comments:

I was at the Mall with a friend and someone aproached to us to ask us about Mother God. I was surprised but then my friend said to me, to not pay attention because that Church is a Cult. At that moment I did not gave any thoughts, but last week I decided to visit the Church, I also heard the name Ahnsahnghong, and I learn on that day about the existance of Heavenly Mother. I am still amazed, because it is in the Bible. Christ Ahnsahnghong is Second Coming Christ and Mother is Gdo. I don't know why people talk so bad about the Church if all their teachings is based on the Bible.

December 5, 2007 at 9:38 PM  

Jessy that is so true, when most of the people hear "Christ Ahnsahnghong, Mother God" they become crazy, and they start balspheming and bad mouth, and refering to us as a cult. Actually they are making the same mistakes as the Jewish people 2000yrs ago. They were expecting the Messiah to come, but when the Messiah came, it did not meet their expectations, and crucified their own Messiah. In the same way, we are alla waiting for second coming christ, and believed or not, He already came as the Bible prophecies. His name is Christ Ahnsahnghong, and the Bible testifies about Him.

December 5, 2007 at 9:49 PM  

WOW this is strong. I didnt know that people call Church of God is a cult. But they just say that because it is not convenient for them to accept that Christ Ahnsahnghong is God. Then all the pagan churches will fall, but still they will, because the Bible prophesies about the fall of Babylon. Christ Ahnsahnghong will triumph, and we too, because we are the army of God, Christ Ahnsahnghong

December 5, 2007 at 11:02 PM  

It is true, everything is labeled as a cult, for this reason God left us the Bible, because even the truth was going to be labeled as a cult. only trough the Bible, you could prove who is right and who is not... and the Bible proves to Christ Ahnsahnghong as the Second Coming Christ?

December 6, 2007 at 8:55 PM  

wow, next time someone mentions cult Ill ask them "DO YOU KNOW WHAT A CULT IS?" people say too much about things they don't know which is not cool.. i don't know about politics so I cant say anything good or bad about it. People dont know the Church of God or Christ Ahnsahnghong so how can they say anything bad think about it...

December 7, 2007 at 8:24 AM  

That is true only through the Bible you can deferentiate the truth from the falsehood. I wish tha tpeople could understand this concept, because pnly Chrsit Ahnsahnghong can give us salvati0on, Christ Ahnsahnghong is God

December 7, 2007 at 9:21 AM  

At first all I knew about cults was that it meant that a group of people practicing satanic things. When I went to church of God and started to let others know about what I had learned they said that it was a cult and that I should not socialize with them. But the bible clearly testifies about our Heavenly Mother Jerusalem and Father Christ Ahnsahnghong. From the begginging in Genesis 1;26-27 it testifies that God created male and female in his image. If people love God and follow the bible then they would know about second coming Christ and about Heavenly Mother!

December 7, 2007 at 1:04 PM  

Church of God is not a cult. It is Zion. Chtist Ahnsahnghong let us know about this prophecy thorugh the Bible.

Zephaniah 3:20 ''At that time (in the last days) I will (God) gather you; at that time I will bring you home, I will give you honor and praise among all the peoples of the earth when i restore your fortunes before your very eyes".
Where is God going to gather us in the last days?? Where is home???
Jeremiah 4:5 ''Announce in Judah and proclaim in Jerusalem and say: 'Sound the trumpet throughout the land! Cry aloud and say: 'Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities!' Raise the signal to go to Zion!!
Zion is our home, that we know about thanks to God Christ AhnSahngHong!!!!!

December 9, 2007 at 9:30 PM  

When I first came to a service at Church of God World Mission society I was a little skeptical of the teachings b/c everything was so different. I was especially skeptical of the veils but no sooner did i have a question did someone open the bible and showed me that women are supposed to cover their heads when they worship and men arent. Its always been the other way around in other churches. I am so glad that I am came to this church thanks to Christ AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother Jerusalem.

December 9, 2007 at 9:41 PM  

Well I am glad the teachings of the Church of God are unique...If they were not they will be lie...i have search for a very long time and finally i found the truth...Thank You Father Ahn Sahng Hong...

December 9, 2007 at 9:42 PM  

I never understood why people referred to the Church as a cult. To find out that everyone is in a cult is surprising. If following true God is a cult, then I definitely want to be a member. Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem sacrifice so much for all of us. We must aknowledge true Elohim God and not turn away from them. Thank You, True Elohim God.

December 11, 2007 at 10:01 AM  

Even under severe persecution and false incrimination, our church has been keeping the faith and the spirit that the Early Church had, and has never bowed the knee to Baal. And now our church is taking the lead in the work of salvation, proclaiming the truth of God. The one and only reason our church exists on this earth is that it has the mission of doing the work of God. To fulfill the mission, we will preach the gospel and lead the world to eternal life, salvation and the kingdom of heaven with all our strength.
Christ Ahnsahnghong build the Church of God with own blood of sacrifice, that's why we can be save now.

December 12, 2007 at 9:05 AM  

As many might say, I never looked at it that way. I don't feel its right. I want to follow my God, my savior (Acts 4:12) and for doing so I get labeled as a "cult member"??? Forget it. Now I understand why Christ warned us about the world. Its no wonder same thing is happening now w/ Christ Ahnsahnghong and those who want to follow the truth..

December 28, 2007 at 9:30 PM  

yes, there are so many times in the bible where Jesus would even tell the people that recognized him not to tell anyone he was the Christ. It is a big blessing to be able to recognize who is the Christ. It is a gift from God!! Thank you Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem for everything!

January 2, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

you're so right. How many people are walking around saying that they're second coming christ but their actions prove them wrong. Christ Ahnsahnghong did not say anything; he humbled himself and gave us eternal life. He is the true Christ in these last days.

January 2, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

Many church and pastor knows that 2nd Coming Christ has to come to redeem the mankind.
But nobody knows how he has to appear, where he has to come and when he has to come in this world.
Whenever I heard about 2nd Coming Christ, I always worried what if I don’t recognized him even he is standing in front of me?
But when I learn about the truth through the Bible, I don’ have to worry anymore because I already met 2nd Coming Christ, Christ Ahnsanghong.
The people don’t know about him said it can’t be possible but when you learn about the Bible, He is the only one to give us salvation.
Thank you Father Christ Ahnsahnghong for allow me to realize all the truth.

January 2, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

The BIBLE says...
God would appear on this Earth in {human form}.... Hundreds of prophecies given through over 30 prophets...
BUT...
When God came with name JESUS CHRIST did anyone realize???
The same BIBLE says again...
Christ will appear a second time... even more prophecies, through more prophets...
We should not make the same mistakes in this age...
Please study the truth about CHRIST AHNSAHNGHONG through the Bible, and decide for yourself...

January 2, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong