Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

So many times when I am preaching about our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong so many people laugh, insult, or even just ignore about the great message of salvation, without knowing that Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Second coming Christ.

Even though is difficult I always remember the life of the prophet Jeremiah.

Actually in Jeremiah 20, you can see a prophet lamenting, saying:

"Why did I ever come out of the womb to see trouble and sorrow, so that my days have been spent in shame?"

When the prophet Jeremiah proclaimed God's words he was ridiculed and persecuted, not being welcomed by people. So, he decided not to preach, then the message was like fire in his bones that he couldn't endure it.

"If I do not preach God's message to them, they will not escape the coming hardship and destruction. Am I right with God if I keep silent for fear or ridicule?"

Such thought were deep in Jeremiah's heart, so he could not stand keeping God's words inside. This is the mental attitude of a true prophet.

In the same way now, even though the whole world opses to the teaching of the Church of
God World Mission Society, because we believe that Christ Ahnsahnghong is Second Coming Christ according to the same Bible that Jeremiah testifies about Almighty God. I will always preach to the people about this truth no matter how much I am persecuted. Christ Ahnsahnghong came out of the Kingdom of Heaven for our salvation. Christ Ahnsahnghong has restore all the lost truth.

Out there no ones keeps the Sabbath, no one keeps the Passover, no one keeps the Seven Feast of God. That's why Christ Ahnsahnghong has to come, and also to establish the core of the Bible, the best truth of all truth: "OUR HEAVENLY MOTHER NEW JERUSALEM"

Then even if the people don't want to accept this truth, it will not fall, because its bases are formed in God.

Believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong. He is the Path to the Kingdom of Heaven.







7 comments:

Amen...this is true..all prophets were rejected in their time...thanks be to Father Christ Ahnsahnghong for Giving us the Precious truth of our Mother.

December 10, 2007 at 10:45 PM  

Thanks to Father Christ Ahnsahnghong for allowing us to be the prophets in this age. Even though being persecuted we will enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

December 11, 2007 at 7:47 AM  

Father Christ Ahnsahnghong is True Almighty God. He suffered so much for all of us. Even thougth at times we are persecuted we have to remember that Father and Mother recieved more persecution then us. We prophets have to continue to walk in Father's and Mother's path. I give all thanks and praise to True Elohim God!

December 11, 2007 at 9:35 AM  

This is the best mission of the world. Being a prophet of Christ Ahnsahnghong, that means to be a prophet of God.

December 12, 2007 at 9:01 AM  

I agree, the work of the prophet is kind of like a sign of entering the Kingdom of Heaven. When we're made fun of, we're following the footsteps of those who entered eternal rest. But...who's footsteps are they following when they laugh at us?

December 13, 2007 at 10:11 AM  

I thank Chist Ahnsanhghong for comming to this earth and make us true disaples even thoug many pepple do not asep it for it is a true blessing to testify christ Anhsanhghong. just like the disaple did 2000 years ago.

December 13, 2007 at 12:53 PM  

Actually, I realized through preaching I please Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother. Only by doing their will i can understand their mercy and love of coming in the flesh. I thank Father Ahnsahnghong because even when people ridicule and mock me when we preach, deep inside of me I know I have eternal life and I will enter the kingdom of heaven as long as I keep Christ Ahnsahnghong's commandments and follow Heavenly Mother.

February 20, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong