Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Since I started in the Church of God World Mission Society, everytime I convince myself more about the power of Almighty God (Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother). I see more the power when I receive or read letters from brothers and sisters from all over the world that have also accepted Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.


Here is a little peace of the letter that my brother from Brazil wrote to me:


My dear sister:

First I want to thanks our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother. I want to tell you a little bit about my experience and knowing that Christ came a Second time according to Hebrews 9:28.


I began to study the Bible like that, I intended to study for a little while and stop. altough we began to study with that kind of mindset, the teachings of the Bible that Christ Ahnsahnghong showed my were amazing. It was my first time to study God's words, but all the teachings I studied were engraved in my mind. Whenever I sutdied the Bible, I felt like going back to the past and traveling around heaven where our soul lived before coming to the earth. My wife said she felt the same.


This was what my sister in law was sure of.


I couldn't believe that I had lived as if I had nothing to do with the spiritual world. I couldn't deny the existence of God and of the soul. I had previously never thought that I would be convinced of the spiritual world. I'd never imagine that I would have a religion.


Since my wife and I received the truth, our daily life was not routine any more. As we began to have faith, we became more excited and active even at work, and we felt happy every day. We receive the best gift we could ever receive here on earth. Soon we shared that gift with our two daughters. I will always give thanks to Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong for saving me from my sins.

___________________________


I am so happy that every day more brothers and sisters are being found. Because Christ Ahnsahnghong have open the gates of heaven for us to receive salvation and to return back home.


Thank you Christ Ahnsahnghong

1 comments:

All praise and honor to Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem for giving us the free water of life.

February 6, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong