Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Ahnsahnghong though You are God Almighty who could walk silky roads, with a pleasant breeze, to save one poor soul in a rough mount,
You walked the rude and narrow path in the snow storm.


Ahnsahnghong
You said: "I have come to seek My sons and daughters, I have come to give you life." Christ Ahnsahnghong Your heart was broken, shouting aloud, looking for Your lost children.

Ahnsahnghong You walked a thousand steps, ten thousands more. But people of the world mocked and despised You. They have rejected You Christ Ahnsahnghong Almighty God.

When You Christ Ahnsahnghong ascended to heaven after You had fulfilled thirty seven years. Christ Ahnsahnghong you said: "I'll be away a long time in a far off land," You Christ Ahnsahnghong said and went ahead and looked back at us again. Father Christ Ahnsahnghong You looked at ours eyes full of deep grief, full of concern and sorrow.

I cannot forget, I'll never forget my Father Ahnsahnghong's love and sacrifice. Going back to heaven, oh Father Ahnsahnghong, You let me know Heavenly Mother.

1 comments:

This is one of my favorite songs! Even though Father Ahnsahnghong could have lived a decent life when He came to establish the New Covenant, He CHOSE to live worse than any human could. How great is the love of Father Ahnsahnghong!

February 13, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong