Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

This is one of my favorite songs about Father Christ Ahnsahnghong' love and sacrifice.


Every high mountain, every deep vale did hear the voice. "I(Ahnsahnghong) have come to the earth. Your God(Ahnsahnghong) has come to save you."

Father(Ahnsahnghong) cried out, with earnest heart, seeking His lost heavenly children.Father's(Ahnsahnghong) ardent cry echoed over the tops of mountains, reached even edge of high heavens.


We wandered in darkness, lost and alone, now we hear the Father's(Ahnsahnghong) voice calling us to come to Him.O holy God(Ahnsahnghong), Father Ahnsahnhong! Your praises reached up to the heavens; thanks be to You!

Every branch of tree, every green grass, every flowing stream heard the voice.
"I(Ahnsahnghong) have come to earth. Your God(Ahnsahnghong) has come to save you."

Father(Ahnsahnghong) cried out, with broken heart, searching for His lost children. Father's(Ahnsahnghong) heart felt cry traversed along winds and clouds, reached even far off lands, end of earth.

We wandered in grave sins, lost and alone; now we feel the Father's(Ahnsahnghong) love calling us to come to Him. O Holy God(Ahnsahnghong), Father Ahnsahnghong! Your glory fills all the heavens; thanks be to you.

6 comments:

That is my favorite song..I cant help but cry when I hear it. Because I can almost imagine how distressed our Father AhnSahngHong was when he climbed those mountains and cried out for his children. All praise to Father AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother.

January 5, 2008 at 10:05 PM  

Rev. 3:11-12 "I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name."
Jesus is speaking here. Then Jesus will have a new name.

Rev. is written for the last days. Then in the last days, Jesus has given us His new name and that name is Christ Ahnsahnghong!

January 24, 2008 at 7:29 AM  

Father Christ Ahnsahnghong who came in 1948 has sacrificed not only 37 years looking for us, but still since the creation of the world He has sufferered for our grivious sins. How can I repent, only by following the way of sacrifice and obeying Mother's teaching. Father Christ Ahnsahnghong thank you so much.

January 28, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

The Bible Prophecies that God will bring the Passover, that God will restore all the Feast, and the prophecies goes on and on. Christ AhnSahngHong fulfill all the prophecy in the bible. So if you doubt Christ AhnSahngHong you doubt the Bible Prophecies. Christ AhnSahngHong fulfill the prophecy of the Second messiah. As Christ Ahnsahnghong is being Scrutinize it is the same as the did to Jesus 2000 years ago, no one knew Jesus Christ Because they did not know God like the bible says: John 8:19 19
Then they asked him, "Where is your father?"

"You do not know me or my Father," Jesus replied. "If you knew me, you would know my Father also."
In the same way if we do not know Christ Ahnsahnghong then we do not know Jesus and we do not know God as they did 2000 years ago.

February 5, 2008 at 6:28 AM  

That song is soo deep. Our Father Ahnsahnghong suffered so much just to give us this precious truth. If it would not have been for father I'd still be wandering in the world as a lost sheep. Thank You Heavenly Father of Love Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem for coming to this earth. I hope more and more children of God are awakened and hear Father Christ Ahnsahnghong's voice.

February 28, 2008 at 11:54 AM  

Good for people to know.

November 11, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong