Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Christ Ahnsahnghong

He who believes the name of Ahnsahnghong,will be blessed with life, eternal life.

The Savior's name (Ahnsahnghong), that God gave to us was different for each of the ages; in the Holy Spirit's age, we are giving a new Holy Name (Ahnsahnghong).

Ahnsahnghong is the name of our savior. There is no other name in this age, given to men, by which we must be saved.

Though we are hated by this world,
all on account for our Savior's name (Ahnsahnhong), we shall surely overcome, standing firm,enduring to the end.


Ahnsahnghong Christ our Savior in this age of the Holy Spirit.

Rev 3:12 "Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the Temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write in him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the New Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from God, and I also write on him my new name."


1 comments:

Being persecuted because of the name Ahnsahnghong? I know tell me about it, but it is ok, I have eternal life. Thank you Christ Ahnsahnghong for giving me eternal life.

January 9, 2008 at 5:27 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong