Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Recently I receive an e-mail from a sister that went short term preaching to Florida for 1 week. This is how she felt about preaching about Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother God.

Dear sister:
I went last week to short term preaching to Florida, and it was the greatest experience ever. I did not know that preaching about Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother will make me realize at least a little bit about my Heavenly Parents.

I thought that I knew about Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother, but I came to realize that I did not know anything. Through this short term preaching Christ Ahnsahnghong allowed me to learn a little bit about Mother's pain. Their love and sacrifice for us is without compare.

I feel so happy that Father Christ Ahnsahnghong allowed me to witness their true power. For only God can do such a miracle, just to see that you can show to the people couple of verses from the Bible about Mother and immediately believe and get baptized, it is truly a miracle. Last week was extremely cold, and it did not matter at all. Christ Ahnsahnghong gave us strength to continue preaching even though it was freezing.

I give all glory and thanks to our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and to Heavenly Mother the New Jerusalem.

____________________________________________________________________ I am so happy for my sister that she was able to experience the power of God.
I hope that we can all understand that Christ Ahnsahnhong is God, and that He is the only one that can give us salvation.

3 comments:

Christ Ahnsahnghong gave us truth that nobody knew (i.e. passover, sabbath, Mother Jerusalem). His life was about sacrifice and love, dealing with hardship of this world. His path is holy and honorable.

January 30, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem are true God almighty who came to this horrible earth to reveal the truth that was abolished by evil. They are our true savior and I will believe in them eternally.

February 6, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

Through preaching I also realize how much mercy Father and Mother had on us by coming down to save us. It's amazing God's love for us. Their sacrifice brings us eternal life and forgiveness of sins. Thanks be to Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother forevermore.

February 29, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong