Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

One of the questions that I always had before coming to the Church of God is:

Why did God put the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the Garden of Eden?


And just like me, many others have the same question, and I was never able to understand, until through the grace of Christ Ahnsahnghong my spiritual eyes were open and Ahnsahnghong Himself allowed me to understand God's power of salvation.

Then I became to realized that when God (Ahnsahnghong) put the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the Garden of Eden, He did know that Adam and Even will take and eat of it. Because we cannot say that omniscient and omnipotent God, who has declared the end from the beginning, didn't know that (Isaiah 46:10). If God knew He must have intended Adam and Eve to sin; for the serpent, too, tempted them to sin was made by God, for it is written:

Genesis 3:1-5 "Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals that the Lord God has made. "

Beside was also God who hardened Pharaoh's heart and made the Israelites undergo severe suffering in Egypt. (Exodus 9:15-16)

Romans 9:17-18 "But I have risen you up for this very purpose, that I my show you my power and that my name might be proclaim in all the earth."

Therefore, it is certain that God (Ahnsahnghong) put the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil to make Adam and Eve sin by eating of it. Christ Ahnsahnghong taught us through the Bible that when sin increase, the grace increase all the more.

To Adam and Eve, "Do not eat from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil" was a command. When there is no command, sin is not inputted (Romans 5:13). When sin is revealed then we can receive the forgiveness, then we can enter the Kingdom of Heaven.



Now I give eternal thanks and praises to Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and to Heavenly Mother for allowing me to receive the precious promise of Eternal life, and for bringing me out of the darkness to Their wonderful light.

8 comments:

My heart beats with delight when I go to Zion. Brothers and sister's truly love one another. Rejoicing in the great teachings of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavnely Mother because they are the true and living God!

April 14, 2008 at 11:10 PM  

Only God can open the way of Tree of Life. And its reality is Passover. So the Passover is sign of God. Only God can give us Eternal life through Passover.

April 15, 2008 at 7:53 AM  

Wow~~ really thanks to God for grace.... God's love is so~~ deep!!!
Thank you so much!! Father Christ Ahnsahnghong.

April 15, 2008 at 7:56 AM  

I also want to give thanks and praise to God AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother giving me the eternal life.
Through God AhnSahngHong and Heavenly I could know the way to go to heaven.

April 15, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

Everything is God's plan for out salvation.

April 15, 2008 at 11:37 PM  

All thanks to father christ Ahnsahnghong for opening the way to the tree of life with out him opening the way i would be destend to die with out the hope of hean.

April 17, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

Thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong now we can realize that we are sinners and are able to obtain salvation. Christ Ahnsahnghong said that he did not come to save the righteous but the sinners, therefore I thank Christ Ahnsahnghong for allowing us to realize that we are sinners so that we can receive His Salvation.

April 17, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

By keeping God's commandments (Passover, Sabbath, so on) we come to realize the 2nd Coming Christ, Christ Ahnsahnghong (Our Father) who reminded us of the Mother of our spirits (the New Jerusalem.)

April 21, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong