Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I did not realized before Father Ahnsahnghong concealed His bitter tears deep in His broken for this sinner who is doomed to die forever. O Father Ahnsahnghong!




Giving up the throne of glory, heaven's glory for this sinner, in humility You Ahnsahnghong hid Yourself, in the likeness of our sinful flesh.

Waiting for me to repent and come to You, Father Ahnsahnghong, You gave me all Your love and life, You Ahnsahnghong, were sacrifices for me.

Oh, my heart hardened like a milestone did not know my Father's boundless love.
Oh, You Ahnsahnghong were bruised and harmed for my sin. O Father Ahnsahnghong, please forgive this wretched sinner, please forgive me.






I did not realized before Mother concealed Her endless tears deep in Her heart broken for this sinner who is doomed to die forever. O Mother Jerusalem!


Giving up the radiant glory, heaven's glory for this sinner. You, Mother, hid suffering of thorny path behind Your bright smile.


Waiting for me to realize all the truth of salvation. You gave me all Your love and life, You were sacrificed for me.



Oh, my heart slow to understand truth did not know my Mother's boundless love. Oh, You were bruised and harmed for my sin. O Mother, please forgive this wretched sinner, please forgive me.

7 comments:

Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem made all things, visible and invisibles. But the one thing Elohim God - Father and Mother - made which is invisible, They made it visible through their sacrifice, that is the Love of God.

April 28, 2008 at 7:28 AM  

We in the Church of God, World Mission Society know this new name. It is Christ Ahnsahnghong. If we call on the name of the savior in this last age, we can receive salvation. In addition, Father and Mother SAID to preach. We heard, now we must say come. Mother Jerusalem is the Bride giving the water of life, and we should be quiet? Judge for yourself if we should speak or not about Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother. Should we listen to those who oppose or listen to God?

April 28, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

I am so happy to have received True God. So many people have faith in a god which was made by their religion, or a god which they made in their head. I started studing the truth of God Almighty, which is testifed in the bible and I came to have faith in True God, Elohim God. How BLESS I am. I want to share my happiness and Joy with the whole world because I have meet True God. Please open your heart and mind so that you may also share in my happiness. God Bless YOU!!!

April 28, 2008 at 7:54 AM  

Oh my heavenly Father and Mother of Love came in the flesh. Thanks be to ELOHIM God - Father and Mother - for their love for us.

April 28, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

Amen^^
I believes in Heavenly Mother and Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong.
The Bible testifies to our Heavenly Mother.
Please study the Bible in detail.

April 30, 2008 at 1:34 AM  

my dear heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem thabnk you so much for all the love you have given me. to know that you love me so much that you came to this earth to sick and find this reached sinner is a great blessing. i am thankful to you for ever i can't never repay you for your eternal love.

May 5, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

I did not realized and still not realized the love of Heavenly Father and Mother. I think that if I would have done it I would have stop sinning and would have devoted everything for the gospel. I feel so shameful to Father and Mother that I cannot contain myself.

May 20, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong