Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Christ Ahnsahnghong in me.

With every day that passes Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother shape me with their patience and love. I received a message from a sister from Korea that pierced my heart to little peaces because I saw myself in it. I saw myself making the same mistakes and I feel so shameful to Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother. However, in the same way it also opened the gates of the Kingdom of Heaven in my heart. Hear is the poem and I wanted to share it you:

BARE TREE

I was putting on the thick leaves of sin in this sinful world.
Now, the teachings of Mother become a wind of repentance, which shake and awaken my soul. Outwardly I pretended to display God Ahnsahnghong's glory, but inwardly I wanted to show off myself. Now, I shake all the leave of arrogance, and the leave of vanity as well.


When my brothers and sisters did well I was not truly joyful and wore a force smile. Now, I shake off the leave of jealousy.


I forgot I was a sinner who revealed against God in heaven, and try to find faults with my brothers and sisters. Now, I shake off the leaves of hatred.


As a bare tree, I great the winter, Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother have forgiven this sinner who does not deserve to be forgiven, and they have love this child, who does not deserve to be love.


Ahnsahnghong and Mother have cloth me with garment of love through the new covenant shining white.

So, now I am humbly waiting for the spring of heaven.


_______________


ALL THANKS AND GLORY TOO HEAVENLY FATHER CHRIST AHNSAHNGHONG AND MOTHER JERUSALEM FOR THEIR INFINITE LOVE AND MERCY



5 comments:

Amen^^
Thanks to heavenly father, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother's love and sacrifice.
Heavenly Family~~ I love you^^

April 30, 2008 at 1:33 AM  

When we are sinner God called us..
When we hurt Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother... They are still love us... Really Thanks to Father and Mother to give us everlasting love. You are trully Our God!!

April 30, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

I also really want to give thanks and glory to God AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother.
Because through Christ AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother's sacrifice I could be forgiven my sins.

April 30, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

wow truely all thanks to heavenly father Christ Ahnsahnghong and heavenly Mother for giving us there infinet love. trought their sacrice can be forgiven of our sins.

May 5, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother is everything in my life. They have come to this sinful world and had sacrificed everything for my salvation. I give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother

May 20, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong