Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Last night I received an e-mail from a sister from Puerto Rico who recently visit our Heavenly Mother, I was so touch with it, and I want to share it with you:

Dear sister:

It is a huge blessing to see and to be with Heavenly Mother God, over there, I feel as if I am floating on clouds. My heart throbs, pounds and races with joy and excitement. It is an overwhelming feeling, which words cannot describe. It is more than love at first sight. Each time She looks at Her children, Her eyes twinkle brighter than a flaming star.

When She is able to hug us, it is as if it’s Her greatest satisfaction, knowing that we have been found and are now safe in Her arms. Mother’s love goes deeper than the ocean. It is a love that can not be compared with anything on earth, a love that goes beyond anything you could imagine. Mother showed us many examples, but the one that has affected me the most and allowed me to realize who She really is was Her grand and great love for Her children.

Thanks be unto You, Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother, for allowing me to experience what it is to receive true love. I hope I will be able to pass this love to all my brothers and sisters so that through this same love we will all be able to bear true and good fruit. Praise be to You, Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem, forever and ever!

___________________________________


Every time I read messages from my brothers and sisters that visit Heavenly Mother my heart overflows with joy. tears, happiness. My imagination goes beyond the galaxies and Kingdom of Heaven comes to me. I am really happy that around the world the voice is being proclaim. Mother's love with be in everyone who receive Her, and they will receive the precious promise of Eternal Life.

Believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong our savior in this age, come to see Heavenly Mother Jerusalem, and you will receive the water of life that rolls up to the Kingdom of Heaven.


9 comments:

wow this is so preatty

April 8, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

Mother always love me. Thanks for Mother.

April 8, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

Mother's love so great.
Every time She pray for us.
ㅠ.ㅠ Heavenly Mother Thank you so much for you love us.

April 8, 2008 at 7:53 AM  

Christ Ahnsahnghong showed us this pure love that come from Heavenly Mother

April 9, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

Really Heavenly Mother is source of Love :) Whenever I meet her I feel so.. happy and joy....like Heaven... We love Mother. Please be with us forever and ever...

April 9, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

Amen! Even if we have everything in this world, without Heavenly Mother Jerusalem we truly have nothing.

April 21, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

Heavenly Mother is the core of life! she is the essense of our Life

April 21, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

Heavenly Mother,
Although I sinned so grievously against you, you have still given me your promise of eternal life. Thank you my Most High God. Thank you for your everlasting life and love.

April 21, 2008 at 10:50 AM  

Meeting Mother for the first time made me travel through the galaxies, made me walk among the fiery stones, made me see the sky blue, made hear what the bumble bee said to the flower. Meeting Mother is the greatest experience that you will never forget.

April 21, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong