Blogger Template by Blogcrowds




The other day I was reading in a magazine a sermon about those who has no part with the savior. It really touched my soul because Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother are the savior in this age, and what I want the most is to have part with Them. In the same way I want (YOU) to be part with the savior and receive the precious promise that Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother gives us, the promise of eternal life. Here I am sharing a little bit of Elohim's love with (YOU):



He who has no part with the Savior ( Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother)

Why do we need to seek and believe God Ahnsahnghong and Mother?

1 Peter. 1 Pet. 1:8 "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls."

Christ Ahnsahnghong testifies through the Bible that we are leading our life of faith with joy, for the salvation of our souls. When Jesus came into this earth 2,000 years ago, He said: "The Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost." (Luke 19:10) In our life of faith, the Savior (Christ Ahnsahnghong) is the most important. Since the goal of our faith is the salvation of our souls, we must diligently seek the Savior (Ahnsahnghong) who gives salvation and must follow His will.

To save us, God Ahnsahnghong Himself came in the flesh. We ourselves have no wisdom or power leading to salvation. That's why the Bible gave us this warning: "Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes" (1 Cor. 4:5). If we judge for ourselves, we come to face many difficulties.

Christ Ahnsahnghong showed through the history of the apostles 2,000 years ago about this matter:

John 13:4-8 "so he got up from the meal, took off his outer clothing, and wrapped a towel around his waist. After that, he poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciples' feet, drying them with the towel that was wrapped around him. He came to Simon Peter, who said to him, "Lord, are you going to wash my feet?" Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand." "No," said Peter, "you shall never wash my feet." Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, you have no part with me."

In the Gospels, Peter made many mistakes. Peter loved and honored Jesus, but he seemed to have a somewhat self-centered way of thinking. So, whenever he said or did something wrong, Jesus corrected him. Peter said this word, "You shall never wash my feet," out of reverence for Christ, thinking, 'Teacher, you are highly exalted. Why are you going to wash the feet of this humble man. It is proper for me to wash Your feet.' But it was just his own thought. "Unless I wash you, you have no part with Me in salvation"―this was God's answer.

Here is an important thing to see. At that time, Peter was self-centered in his faith. He wanted God to be on his side rather than realized God's will and obeyed Him. Jesus corrected his mistake, saying sternly, "You have no part with me."


From this, I learn a lesson, if I want to be part of God's plan of salvation, I have truly believe what the Bible testify about Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother. If the Bible testify through all the prophecies that Ahnsahnghong and Mother are Almighty God, I cannot continue sticking to my own concepts, traditions, or whatever I think is right. In fact, my thoughts are never as God's thoughts. If I truly want to receive salvation and enter the Kingdom of Heaven I ought to be on God's side, not wanting God to be on my side.

2 comments:

It is so true, I also have many concepts and my own mind, but I can not denied Christ Ahnsahnghong, because if the Bible testifies about Him, whom am I to denied. Praises to Christ Ahnsahnghong

March 13, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

wow this masage was very movieng to me becouse to know that Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother loves us so much that is why they let us know that with out fallowing them and doing what they have comended us to do for our salvation we can't take part of them. i really just whant to fallow for Christ AhnSahghong and Heavenly Mother are true mighty God

March 15, 2008 at 3:49 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong