Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

For our transgression, for our iniquities heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong was in pain. Ahnsahnghong was bruised. The Lamb was afflicted. Ahnsahnghong was injured, carrying our sorrow and pain. Father Ahnsahnghong was stricken for our sins.

Oh, Ahnsahnghong suffered. For us sinners, our Father Ahnsahnghong prayed and prayed. Ahnsahnghong alone walked the path of the cross. True is Father Ahnsahnghong's love.


For our transgressions, for our iniquities heavenly Mother is in pain.
She is grieved. The Lamb is sacrificed; She is injured, sacrificed as burn offering; Mother is hurt for our sins.

Oh, She sufferers. For us children, our Mother prays and prays. She alone walks the path of the cross. True is Mother's love.

4 comments:

Everytime I read one of this poems written in this blog talking about the sacrifice of Ahnsahnghong my heart brakes into peaces. If Ahnsahghong was not God, what is the need for Him to go through all that pain, and suffering. Only God can do this, and if Ahnsahnghong does it is because Ahnsahnghong is truly Second Coming Christ. Ahnsahnghong is Almighty God.

March 23, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

I often contemplate my life of faith,I look back at everything Heavenly Mother has done for me.

I think of all the things You gave to me:Sacrifice, devotion, love and tears,Your heart, your mind, your energy and soul--All these You spent on me throughout the years.

You loved me with a never-failing love. You gave me strength and sweet security,And then You did the hardest thing of all:You let me separate and set me free.

You came done to this earth and brought me back to my home.
Mother Jerusalem, You gave me Eternal Life through the Passover
Mother You Are LOVE

March 24, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

So far from what Ive learned about Christ Ahnsahnghong's life is he lived just like any normal man, but everything he did was for the church. Nothing that would cause the whole world to speak bad of him. but like the Bible says John 15:25- "... they hated me without reason." I mean people should at least study bout Christ Ahnsahnghong b4 judging thats like saying a movie is bad without watching it...

March 25, 2008 at 6:12 AM  

Christ Ahnsahnghong came from a country that had nothing to do with Christianity until recently. it is surprising that someone like this could have the biblical knowledge that he had, if he were not God. through the teachings of Christ we recognize him as Christ, not through the way he looks.

March 25, 2008 at 6:32 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong