Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I remember when I came the first time to the Church of God. After I got baptized they told me to use the veil to pray to God. I was surprised, because I thought that the use of the veil was stop centuries ago, and that woman do not have to wear it anymore. But one more time I was partly right and partly wrong. Well, it is true that women stop wearing the veil centuries ago, but not because the Bible said so, but because man changed the regulations of worshiping God. And I was wrong because God do testify through the Bible that woman still have to wear veils in order to worship God appropriately.


Actually this is another teaching that Christ Ahnsahnghong, Second Coming Christ, had to restore, because like the other feast of God, this was also abolished by Satan.



Christ Ahnsahnghong taught us through the following parables something very important.

Matt. 22:1-14 "..."The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son...But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. 'Friend,' he asked, 'how did you get in here without wedding clothes?' The man was speechless. Then the king told the attendants, 'Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'..."

Christ Ahnsahnghong clearly testified that there is a regulation for God's people to wear wedding clothes when they enter the heavenly wedding banquet. It is a promise we make with God. So, when we worship God, there are certain regulations. Worship services should be held according to the teachings of God. First, we should have a godly mind when worshiping God, and, secondly, women should wear veils.

All of the women of the Church of God wear veils during worship services, according to the teachings of the Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong. By wearing veils, they can worship God with a godly mind. On the other hand, men do not cover their heads during worship services. God gave us this veil regulation as a sign representing God's authority. Even though this regulation seems minor, it cannot be neglected. All of the regulations were given to God's people because they are necessary for our salvation and allow us to enter the kingdom of God.


Hos. 8:12 "I wrote for them the many things of my law, but they regarded them as something alien."

As Christ Ahnsahnghong testified: "If we regard God's regulations as trivial, God will regard us as trivial."

Christ Ahnsahnghong commanded that during worship service men should not cover their heads, but women ought to cover their heads.

1 Cor. 11:1-6 "Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ...."


Apostle Paul emphasized that his teachings were from Christ, not from his own personal opinions.


1 Cor. 11:4-5 "Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head. And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is just as though her head were shaved."


Christ Ahnsahnghong that through the Bible Christ taught us that men ought not to cover their heads, but that women should cover their heads while worshiping God. During the time of Moses, the head of a woman stood for the man. Thus, it was regarded as very shameful if a woman uncovered her head in front of a man or even loosened her hair. In fact, when a Jewish man chose to marry a Gentile captive, he would shave the woman's head to wash away the shame of her prior ignorance of God. The words, "It is just as though her head were shaved," refer to this very shameful occurrence.

So, now I am so glad that Christ Ahnsahnghong opened my eyes and allowed me to see the reality and the importance of using the veil while worship God during services, and during prayer times. Christ Ahnsahnghong's teaching have no faults, because they are taken strictly from the Bible. That's why Christ Ahnsahnghong has to come, to restore the mission truth. I would have not know that I was worship God wrongly until I came to the Church of God. Now, I tell the people, when you come to the Church of God and see the sisters wearing veils during service time, or when praying, do not be disturbed. It is just that were are also following the same example of Christ Jesus. Also, when you go to the other churches and see the man covering their head, and the woman with their head uncover, think a little bit more, and then you will realized that they are dishonoring God with their actions and customs.

5 comments:

I know me too, I saw it was so weird that the woman were wearing veils, I thought is this so kind of a cult. But then later I learn through the Bible that woman has to wear veils. Thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong that I follow he correct teachings.

March 25, 2008 at 5:54 AM  

I did not know that woman has to wear veils until I came to the Church of God who follows the teachings of Christ Ahnsahnghong. Now I understand the love of Christ Ahnsahnghong, our Heavenly Father of love.

March 25, 2008 at 6:05 AM  

The veil is the commandment of God.
Christ AhnSahngHong taught us women have to wear veils when they worship and pray to God.
Thanks to God AhnSahngHong for giving me blessing.

March 26, 2008 at 7:58 AM  

The Church of God follow Only the teaching of Bible. So Church of God follow commandment of veil according to teaching of it.

March 27, 2008 at 7:49 AM  

this is very important. I don't want to desecrate God, so I will cover my head now on to pray.

April 7, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong