Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

When I came to know about Mother God in the Church of God world mission society established by Ahnsahnghong, I wanted to share this with my family because I was so overwhelm to know that I had a spiritual Mother. One day at home, I opened the bible and I showed my dad and mom Revelation 22: 17 which was about the bride. Unfortunally, my dad and mom insisted that the bride in revelation 22: 17 was the church. When I heard that I was very shocked with the answer because it didn’t make sense to me. Let’s take a look at the verse.

Rev 22: 17 The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.

When you read this verse it is clear that the Spirit (Holy Spirit) and the Bride are the ones who will give the water of life. Now, as far as I know the authority of giving the water of life in the bible is only upon God our savior. Let’s see

Jer 2: 12-13 Be appalled at this, O heavens, and shudder with great horror," declares the LORD. "My people have committed two sins: They have forsaken me, the spring of living water, and have dug their own cisterns, broken cisterns that cannot hold water.

In these verses Jehovah God gave the water of life.

John 4: 13-14 Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

In these verses Jesus Christ who is God gave the water of life too.
Rev 21: 6 He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.

In this verse the Alpha and Omega (GOD) will give the water of life.
Trough these different verses is established that only the water of life can come from God. In all ages God was the only one who had authority to give the water of life. But now we are living in the Holy Spirit age, and the one who has the authority to give the water of life to us is the Spirit (God the Father) and the Bride (God the Mother) not the church (people).

Think about it. If the bride in Revelation 22:17 was the church which represent the people, then whose is the one that is called to come and receive the water of life??? Can it be the same people?? NO WAYYYYYYYY.
THE BRIDE IN REVELATION 22:17 IS OUR HEAVENLY MOTHER JERUSALEM. SHE IS THE BRIDE OF OUR FATHER CHRIST AHNSAHNGHONG. HOW DO WE KNOW THAT? BECAUSE CHRIST AHNSAHNGHONG ESTABLISHED HER.
Thank you Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong for revealing me my true Mother.

2 comments:

Thanks be to Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem for letting us freely reciever the water of life!!1

March 18, 2008 at 10:04 PM  

God bless you^^
Here is Korea.
This blogger is very impressive.
I really hope it will be full of Christ AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother.
Cheer up^^

March 19, 2008 at 9:16 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong