Blogger Template by Blogcrowds




O Ahnsahnghong of Love, my holy Father of life!
Thru the truth of new covenant, You have saved this sinner from death.
Down to this dark and gloomy world, You Ahnsahnghong came in the flesh,
You Ahnsahnghong has suffered so much in my stead. Oh, my Holy God Ahnsahnghong!

O New Jerusalem, my Holy Mother of life!
With eternal, tender love. You have filled my wretched soul.
Down to this grievous sinner, You have come as love.
You have softened my hardened heart. Oh, I give You thanks!


O brothers, now's the time, to follow Ahnsahnghong and Mother.
O sisters, let us walk in the path of God Ahnsahnghong with joy.
Elohim, You are true love, You have walk the thorny path.
We will preach with all our strength. Oh, we will proclaim!

Great and wondrous is Your grace! O Father Ahnsahnghong, I come to You.

Amazing is your love! O Mother I praise You!

3 comments:

We cannot deny the existance of our spiritual Mother, Heavenly Jerusalem. If God did not make female it would be more difficult to believe because we have never seen females before. Even if God didn't make females, just because he said we have a Mother we should believe regardless. But God made it even more clear to us by making male and female to show us that only through our Mother we can have eternal life.

March 10, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

Mother's words are sweeter than honey and medicine for our troubled souls she's my spiritual doctor who has healed me from my sins

March 10, 2008 at 7:06 PM  

HOW BEUTYFUL IS THE LOVE OF FATHER CHRIST AHNSAHNGHONG AND HEAVENLY MOTHER NEW JERUSALE WHO ON THIS CAN HAVE SO MUCH LOVE FOR ANY ONE OR ANYTHING THEIR LOVE IS SO GREAT THAT I NEED TO BE THANKFUL WITH ALL MY HEAR AND SHARE THERIR LOVE WHERE I MAY GO.

March 15, 2008 at 3:57 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Prove Ahnsahnghong

Prove Ahnsahnghong